NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Looking for sun visors

amblonde01

amblonde01

I'm looking for sun visors for my 1988 corvette. I have tan interior, but black visors and dash. I would appreciate any suggestions you might have to offer.

Thanks amblonde01

Have you tried 20th Street Auto in Phoenix? They have almost everything for corvettes.

Have you tried 20th Street Auto in Phoenix? They have almost everything for corvettes.

:agree but they've moved. They're on 40th St. now. Here's a link to their website.

20th St. Auto

amblonde01
I'm looking for sun visors for my 1988 corvette. I have tan interior, but black visors and dash. I would appreciate any suggestions you might have to offer.

Thanks amblonde01

Thanks, I did 20th street, which has moved to 40th Street (LOL). They didn't have any at this time...things could change. If anyone hears of any, please let me know.

Thanks a bunch.

Thanks amblonde01

Thanks, I did 20th street, which has moved to 40th Street (LOL). They didn't have any at this time...things could change. If anyone hears of any, please let me know.

Thanks a bunch.

Oh, that sounded bad..... I CHECKED 20th Street. didn't want to leave any doors open. LOL