For sale 1995 LT1 6 speed Admiral Blue

quadracr

Well after this weekend I realized I need a bigger truck so the Vette has to go. The car is an original Texas car and I am the third owner. The original owner had the following work done to it at MTI: LT4 Hot cam-Complete Ferrera valve train-stage 2 port and polish on the heads-intake ported and polished-Lingenfelter 52 MM TB-AFPR-fuel pressure gauge-160degree t-stat-air pump removed-Hooker long tube headers with custom exhaust and tips-complete tune from MTI-has high flow cats and test pipes- Mcleod clutch-4:10 gears-small shift light has been installed in the ac vent-MSD ign box-water pump,dist,clutch master and slave cylinder has been replaced-has LT4 front calipers-Fikse FE5 wheels. I think that is about it.

Now the bad:needs ant mast, center shifter console is peeling, center console lid is lifting around the edges,small oil leak from front of engine.scratches and chips in paint.

That is it in a nut shell. Everyone that sees it gives me compliments on the look and especially the sound. It is a real looker and a real screamer. I was told close to 400 on the dyno and 12.1 at 112 in the quarter. I have no reason to not believe it and neither will you after the test drive.

I would like to see 13,000, but I will entertain offers. Feel free to ask questions and take a look. I have nothing to hide.

623-256-5776 and ask for Tracy

post-428-1178178246.jpg

post-428-1178178264.jpg

post-428-1178178285.jpg

post-428-1178178311.jpg

post-428-1178178334.jpg

Sorry to see you let her go, Tracy. Good luck, should go quick. So, does that leave the Miata for her, and the truck for you? What'll you do for your 'need for speed'? :eek

If you're looking for a nice C4 with the moddin' already done for you, take a look at Tracy's ride, you'll kick yourself if you miss this one. :yesnod

Sorry to see you let her go, Tracy. Good luck, should go quick. So, does that leave the Miata for her, and the truck for you? What'll you do for your 'need for speed'? :eek

If you're looking for a nice C4 with the moddin' already done for you, take a look at Tracy's ride, you'll kick yourself if you miss this one. :yesnod

Well lets see you have a bike, and a Vette, and a Hemi, and you less than 5 minutes from my house. Offhand I'd say I'm covered :D When I'm done I'll have my wife out there in her bikini shining them back up :jd

This was my first endeavor into the Corvette world and it was awesome. When I return it'll probably be in a vert C5 with just a few mods

anmracing

Jeez Tracy, we were just wondering about you and the car-it has always been a good looker. I hope she goes to a friendly ACE member who will treat her right. :thumbs

M~

I whole heartily agree. She is a pretty car always turns heads. Maybe we'll get lucky and someone who is Vetteless will pick her up and be a positive member of the club.

She has 86k and I have most of the performance upgrade and maintenance records from the previous owners. All told I believe about 5k in performance upgrades and 3k just in the wheels.

coconut girl

Aloha Tracy

I was happy with my car until yesterday when I saw yours for sale.

I talked to my husband and he called you last night. He may be in Mesa today and will call you. If not we want to come down there tomorrow.

It is kind of funny. I have the stock wheels that go to this car on my 1990 . We brought them from you a few months ago and my husband remembers asking you at the time, how much was it for the rest of the car!

:bang:lol :D :yesnod ;) :P:cool:burnout:burnout

That is funny, When I talked to Dave last night he told me that he was the one that bought my wheels. So now you can have the rest of the car.

Have Dave give me a call on my cell when he is heading over so I can be sure to be here. I have a few errands to run.

One of those errands being to wash that beauty. But I didn't see no bikini-clad wife! :lol

Sounds like a quick sale in the works, congrats. :thumbs

Oh, and like I said, sure...come on over, you can ride "bitch" or watch the DVD in the back of the Hemi. :D If you ride in the vert, you'll just wanna buy it. :devil

No bikini for her for a while. We went out and was looking at a couple of lifted trucks Wed night and she went to get out of one and jumped down. When she landed she rolled her ankle so bad it scraped the top of her foot. Once she got past almost blowing chunks on the car salesman, we headed off to the hospital. She pulled all the ligaments on the outside of her ankle so she is in a cast right now.

So now I am waiting on her hand and foot and she is promising me a good payback :clap . Little does she know I would do that even if there was no reward :D

I've seen the picture of you "airing" out the bike so I think I'll pass. I could see watching Tokyo Drift in the back and egging you to try some drifting in the Hemi. As far as the Vette, I'll just rent it from you and take the wife out in it. I promise if she gets anything on the seats I will clean them :eek

Thanks for stoppin over and giving me the words of encouragement.

Hope your wife is feeling better. Nothing like rolling an ankle as severe as you described. So is the dealer going to give you a deal on the truck after she got hurt on their property?????

Good luck with the sale.

Phil... :devil

Hope your wife is feeling better. Nothing like rolling an ankle as severe as you described. So is the dealer going to give you a deal on the truck after she got hurt on their property?????

Good luck with the sale.

Phil... :devil

Yeah I was thinking about that, especially since I had to take two days off and seeing how much pain she is in.

Oh yeah, she went to a good home. I'm pleased.

Oh yeah, she went to a good home. I'm pleased.

I'm hoping it went to a good ACE home :yesnod

anmracing2

:banghead Dang, I've been out of town so I didn't even get to see this till now......

Congrats on the sale, I wish it was me buying it.......

Hope the ankle gets better soon.

Andrew

:banghead Dang, I've been out of town so I didn't even get to see this till now......

Congrats on the sale, I wish it was me buying it.......

Andrew

What? Now you want a C4? Get to work on that 440 out there, mopar-boy. :lol

Congrats again on the sale Tracy, hope the little missus recovers quickly! :yesnod

coconut girl

Like I said in my earlier post: I was happy with my car until I saw Tracy's was for sale.

I am just glad my husband thought is was a good idea also.

Mahalo Tracy, I love this car! This is the fastest corvette we have owned. Will post more pix later.

:D :clap:howdy:lol:thumbs:P:rolleyes:wub:wub:wub

Congrats Pam! :thumbs

Now we want to see it on one of the cruises.