NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

How dare I do it, but wanted to share it

Guest XLR8TNC5

Guest XLR8TNC5

I know, I know I will get my butt kicked for this, but I was talking it up at Duner's and I just wanted to send you all a linky and a pic to my ol GST (1999.) Just wanted to show you Im an ex-ricegirl. lol. I wouldn't call it Rice. I was a SHOW AND GO Import Tuner Enthusiast. lol. :D

The OL GST

Later all,

/post-6-1116680615.jpg" rel="external nofollow">post-6-1116680615.jpg

post-6-1116680615.jpg

Guest waymirec

Ahhhh... the memories. I used to have a silver '95 Eclipse. Didn't do a whole lot to it other then limo tint and aftermarket wheels. Was a great car though. I beat the hell out of it and it never died on me.

3,503 lbs of trouble
I know, I know I will get my butt kicked for this, but I was talking it up at Duner's and I just wanted to send you all a linky and a pic to my ol GST (1999.)

I know, I know I will get my butt kicked for this, but I was talking it up at Duner's and I just wanted to send you all a linky and a pic to my ol GST (1999.) Just wanted to show you Im an ex-ricegirl. lol. I wouldn't call it Rice. I was a SHOW AND GO Import Tuner Enthusiast. lol. :D

The OL GST

Later all,

Guest XLR8TNC5

LMAO. I know Johnnie, you would have thought I would have stopped with the black cars after that. But you know what they say, " Once you go black, you never go back!" LMAO!

I can't help it, I do love black and my Corvette is the 3rd black vehicle we have owned. I used to have a Graphite Metallic Gray Celica (1993) back in the day as well and now Mark has the MSG C5, so, I guess we are privy to picking darker colored vehicles, but I still have a special place in my heart for the Millineum yellow! :D

However, BLACK IS JUST SO HARD TO KEEP CLEAN!!!!

T

3,503 lbs of trouble
...But you know what they say, " Once you go black, you never go back!"

Ahhhh... the memories. I used to have a silver '95 Eclipse. Didn't do a whole lot to it other then limo tint and aftermarket wheels. Was a great car though. I beat the hell out of it and it never died on me.

Guest waymirec

heh.. except for that one time when there was a radiator leak. That was fun. Stopping every few miles to put water in. Run it until its over heated then turn it off and add water. Amazing the abuse those things can take.