Tires and Club Discounts

Clarence

Are there any tire dealers here in town (Tucson) that offer discounts to ACE members? I Im looking at getting a set of Michelin Pilot All-Season ZP tires for the Vette soon. Thanks, and I love the forum! :clap

I've always bought mine at Discount Tire. Just FYI, they will price match some of the internet sites like TireRack.com but be sure to add mounting, balancing, etc to the website price before you go to Discount. They are also great to work with after the sale. Free rotation, rebalancing and flat repair. No I don't work for them but have been buying from them since they came into business in the Valley.

I don't know about a discount, but Discount Tire will price them good for you. We just bought rims for our Vette with them and I was very surprised with the price, I recomend them also. :yesnod:clap

Discount tire got my vote :)

Put a bran new set of tires on wife's '67 Mustang (back in 1969, before she was my wife) .. pulled out, ran over a *fork* a block away that punctured the sidewall ..they laughed about it and replaced it ... they've had us ever since.

Just had the Halibrand rims put on from them (43rd Ave an Glendale store) ..they swapped out the old rims, put on the new ones, took great care of the Vette doin it .. they still got my vote :)

-Frank an Kathy

Guest UVETTYA

There is an unbelievable profit in tires. Call around, get some prices and then play the tire shops against each other until you get the best price. :thumbs

I use Advanced Auto on Greenway just East of 7th St. Call around, get the best price, then call Mike, the manager, tell him I sent you, tell him the best price you've found and he might be able to cut you a better deal.

I agree on the tire mark-up game, but I have been happy with AZ Power and Sound in Tempe for performance tires.