NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Darn squeaking suspension parts.

Phoenix FRC

Phoenix FRC

For about a month or so the suspension has been squeakng when I go over speed bumps.

Is this fairly easy to fix on a C5?

Thanks,

For about a month or so the suspension has been squeakng when I go over speed bumps.

Is this fairly easy to fix on a C5?

Thanks,

Here is a quick fix. Do not drive over speed bumps. :lol Hope this helps you out.

Wow! That was a while ago. Even BSeery was there. What ever happened to the guy whose Vette we worked on? I don't think we've seen him since. :huh

Wow! That was a while ago. Even BSeery was there. What ever happened to the guy whose Vette we worked on? I don't think we've seen him since. :huh

Just like that guy with the black Z06 we did a detail day on. Poof...all gone. :toetap

Just like that guy with the black Z06 we did a detail day on. Poof...all gone. :toetap

We may scare a few away at times!!! :devil:burnout:chris:hunter:drinkers:banghead:cone Hope I didn't miss any!!! :lol

Guest UVETTYA

Last I heard his Vette was vandalized and then he disappeared.

POOF! :eek

Sounds like fun. We'll host...... If your serious.

What happened to his car? I never even saw a post about it.....

Andrew

Phoenix FRC

Good response gang.. :thumbs

Message received Mark, thanks.

Those are some nice home made ramps in the Corvette Saturday photo's. Very nice ramps. :yesnod

I'm interested in the Corvette Saturday, I'll watch the events forum although I will be going to the cup race this Saturday and pulling an engine out of a car for a friend this Sunday. The following Saturday should be open and let's see... the following Sunday is Talladega...

Mark, could you fill me in on the fix as well. I've had that for some time now & was going to put some new shocks on, but if it's something else, I'll still put the new shocks on & do whatever else is needed.

Thanks

Jim

We affectionately call them the Seery Ramps. Bryan Seery made and I keep them at the house for DYI day.....

Mark has the directions and the pix pretty much show what needs to be done.

Let us know when you are ready and we can set up a Corvette Saturday or Corvette Sunday. I'll need at least a weeks notice so I can get the day off if it is a Saturday.

Andrew