NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

350 parts for sale

Buccaneer

I have a new set of 350ci .040" Sealed Power Speedpro forged pistons with stock rods that were reconditioned for sale. These pistons and rods only have 73 miles on them before they were removed from my 357ci motor.

Also I have a CompCam hyd custom grind cam from same motor and crank, both with only 73miles on them. If interested, PM me and I'll give you the details on the cam and prices.

I have a new set of 350ci .040" Sealed Power Speedpro forged pistons with stock rods that were reconditioned for sale. These pistons and rods only have 73 miles on them before they were removed from my 357ci motor.

Also I have a CompCam hyd custom grind cam from same motor and crank, both with only 73miles on them. If interested, PM me and I'll give you the details on the cam and prices.

Is there any way you can find out what part number piston you have?

I can look and see. Is there a particular # you're looking for? These are standard pin hieght pistons (only .040"), forged, on standard GM 350 length rods that were reconditioned. Oh, and they are flat tops as well. Let me know. I'll make you a good deal if interested, I can't use them at all anymore.

I can look and see. Is there a particular # you're looking for? These are standard pin hieght pistons (only .040"), forged, on standard GM 350 length rods that were reconditioned. Oh, and they are flat tops as well. Let me know. I'll make you a good deal if interested, I can't use them at all anymore.

Yeah, if you can find teh PN# I'd appreciate it....I sell Sealed Power, so I can make sure they are just what I want...Thanks! :thumbs

Small world, I worked for Sealed Power back in the day...LOL

Here is what is on the top of the piston: L2256F .040 04-316-01-C