NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

WTB: LG Pro Longtubes or Kooks (with hi-flow cats)

Weedo

PM me if you have either of these for my '03 Z06. I'll also need a BIG complete cam kit. I am off work tomorrow so it may take a couple days to get back to you. Thanks!

Guest UVETTYA

If you're going with a BIG cam, then I would suggest the LG Pro's. They're a little more expensive than Kooks but everything I've read leads me to believe LG Pro's are the best bang for the buck. I put the street series on mine because Lou told me they were just as good as the Pro's up to about 450 HP - and I don't plan on pushing mine more than that. So keep that in mind if cost is an issue.

You might want to post in the for sale sections on CF and Z06vette.com too.

Steve

I know a great place to get Kooks headers!!! As far as the cam kit...what all are you looking for?

Chad

Chad, I picked up these Heads. Let me know what Cam you can get me that will put out the best top-end HP. (I'm not as concerned with the midrange. Been there, done that, and all it does is fry the tires!). Shoot me a PM and we can take it offline. And refresh me on a price for Kooks with hi-flows? :thumbs

Brand New: "Assembled" ProFlow stage 1.5 LS6 (243 casting, PN: 12564825) cylinder heads. Here is a break down of what is included:

1. Brand new 243 casting LS6 heads purchased from SDPC

2. Ferra stainless steal 2.02"/1.57" valves (stock is: 2.00"/1.55")

3. PRC "Gold" 1.25" duel valve springs (good for .650" max lift)

4. PRC Titanium retainers

5. Super 7 valve stem locks

6. Viton seals

7. Combustion chamber volume 64.45cc (stock Ls6)

8. Stage 1.5 port work with 5 angle serdi intake valve job and a full radius valve job for the exhaust. The port work performed focused primarily on the bowl area of the heads, as they were bored to 90% of the valve diameter. This port work combined with the bigger valves will provide excellent flow and still maintain a high degree of velocity.