NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

For Sale: C5 Bra and Mirror Bra

Weedo

We're moving in a couple days and I realized that I still have the Front End Bra and Mirror Bra for my '03 Z06. I will NEVER use these and wondered if anyone was interested. The previous owner bought them and put them on when he drove across the country one time. They're boxed up for the move but I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with them. He said the trip was about 1200 miles and then he took them off. They're black.

What do they cost new? What are they worth used?

I would be interested in the mirror covers.. I am getting a tigershark... so I have no need for the bra

What brand are they?

Good question. I'm not sure. They're now at our new house in the garage, in a box. We move in Thursday but if I head over their sooner I'll take a peek and let you guys know. :thumbs

depends on the brand .. some go for over $100 new .. some don't.

-shrug- .. offer ya fifty bucks for the front since the mirror bits are spoken for already :)

-Frank

depends on the brand .. some go for over $100 new .. some don't.

-shrug- .. offer ya fifty bucks for the front since the mirror bits are spoken for already :)

-Frank

That might work. Let me take a look at the brand when get over to the other house (maybe today).

ttt

Ok, we're moved into our new house and I found the box! They're "MidAmerica". Let me see if I can't find what they were new....

cool Weedo :)

I am still up for it .. mayhap we can get together next Sat or?

-Frank

cool Weedo :)

I am still up for it .. mayhap we can get together next Sat or?

-Frank

Sure, $50 sounds good to me. I was debating using it for HPDE but I'm just lazy enough to not put it on!

We live near 101/Ray/Chandler (opposite side of the 101 from the Chandler mall). PM me when you'd like to swing by and I'll give you the address. :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...
I would be interested in the mirror covers.. I am getting a tigershark... so I have no need for the bra

Let me know if you would still like these. If not I'll probably toss them on the "other" Forum. :lol

How much do you want for them

How about 1/2 of whatever they are new (which I haven't checked into, any ideas)? They look like they're in perfect shape.

Speedratchet

How about 1/2 of whatever they are new (which I haven't checked into, any ideas)? They look like they're in perfect shape.

Do you know the brand or make?

Same as the bra: Mid America

Thanks Weedo, the Bra went on fine and does a great job coverin up alla ugly areas on the front-end.

*and* .. the front end doesn't have to worry about sagging anymore.

*cough*

-Frank (tongue firmly in cheek)

get me a price.. and I will meet u with cash.

get me a price.. and I will meet u with cash.

$20. I'm in Chandler near 101/Ray if you want to pick them up.

I have family in town today... can we meet Friday.. maybe for lunch?

I have a couple meetings on Friday (10am & 12pm) so Friday probably wouldn't work for lunch. Shoot me a PM and I can even leave them out on the front porch whenever you would like if I can't be home. Otherwise we should be around this weekend too!