NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Need Custom Exaust System Installed on an 82??

Phill's Vette

Phill's Vette

Looking for a local company to install a custom true dual exaust system on my 82, I know I will need to get an early year crossmember and will have the headers and mufflers; just need some quality people to fab and install. I emailed AZ Power and Sound 2 time with no response, so they are out of the question at this point.

Thanks!

:crazy Hey Phil,

Many moon ago, I had that done to a Chevy. Mesa Muffler ( our business is exhausting) did a great job and cheap. West Main Street.

But that was a looong time ago. As my wife sez, I am still living in the 70's

Robert and Elizabeth
Looking for a local company to install a custom true dual exaust system on my 82, I know I will need to get an early year crossmember and will have the headers and mufflers; just need some quality people to fab and install. I emailed AZ Power and Sound 2 time with no response, so they are out of the question at this point.

Thanks!

Phill,

AZPS is very busy as Mike is the only main mechanic right now. You might have better luck calling him at 480-966-1168 or even better, go down there personally and talk to him. I know you would be happy with his work. They did ours and we are ecstatic about it. If you are going to deal with AZPS, you just have to bring a large dose of patience, but the end result will be well worth it! :thumbs

Phill's Vette

Thanks! :thumbs

I 'll call AZ Pwr & Snd and will also look into Mesa Muffler.

Phill

Thanks! :thumbs

I 'll call AZ Pwr & Snd and will also look into Mesa Muffler.

Phill

Its up on the north side but I had my B&B's installed by Dunshee corvette's. Frank is a nice guy and has owned over 50 vettes himself so knows his stuff if the local ones dont work out.