NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FOR SALE: Stock C5 Z06 TI Catback

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

SOLD!

Local pickup only.

This came off an '04 Z06 and is in perfect condition.

$400 firm.

This will add a very nice muscle car sound to your stock C5 coupe and you'll pick up 50 or 60 RWHP. :thumbs

Ok, so I lied about the HP, but you should see a few anyway. :lol

Guest UVETTYA

Ahem! :toetap

As I was saying....

Here's a pic of this most excellent exhaust system, available to you at a most reasonable price. :thumbs

post-269-1176333787.jpg

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Seriously guys... this system can make a cammed and catless car SILENT! I ran it on my 01 for a long time with no cats, cam and nitrous because I loved how quiet it was inside the car and had no rasp! I just needed an attention whore for the car shows so on went the stingers :devil

Guest UVETTYA
Seriously guys... this system can make a cammed and catless car SILENT! I ran it on my 01 for a long time with no cats, cam and nitrous because I loved how quiet it was inside the car and had no rasp! I just needed an attention whore for the car shows so on went the stingers :devil

Marylou followed me home from your shop with the stock exhaust and she said it still sounds great but just not as loud. It still has a nice muscle car sound outside the car and especially at WOT, but inside it's very quiet. Absolutely no drone at any speed.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the sale. :thumbs:thumbs I knew that they wouldn't last on sale very long. Great add-on to stock C-5's with no hassle.