NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

For Sale 1980 L82

jdtoad22

:cfdeadagain I'm new to the forum and love the posts.....but due to changes my wife and I are making in the near future we have decided to sell our "80" L82.........It is not #'s matching...Red on Red L82....she has 350/350 with edlebrock aluminum heads,intake & carb...set for emmisions (has elec smog pump).. new high flow cats,has new shocks,complete front suspension,allignment, new vac hose kit for headlights,new headlight lockout switch,new windshield wiper motor, new 300 watt amp and 6x9 3 way speakers mounted on mounting panelin back,...seats are very nice...couple cracks in dash,small (dime size ) hole on top edge of door panel drivers side,all gauges work (except clock)typical,power windows work, things it will need ...paint,carpet,weatherstrips, I will be having the windshield replaced before sold .....I'm asking $10,500. We are taking a year or two and RVing while we can ....upgrading my truck and getting a 5th wheel...so my King ranch will be sold also...but thats a differant postlater......car is in Show Low now...call me @ 480-220-1239 cell or 928-532-8109 home......pics available in signature...

Check out the garage sale post for more info on the King Ranch I also have listed.....05 F250 4X4..powerstroke all the toys

• 4 weeks later...
Guest michael
:cfdeadagain I'm new to the forum and love the posts.....but due to changes my wife and I are making in the near future we have decided to sell our "80" L82.........It is not #'s matching...Red on Red L82....she has 350/350 with edlebrock aluminum heads,intake & carb...set for emmisions (has elec smog pump).. new high flow cats,has new shocks,complete front suspension,allignment, new vac hose kit for headlights,new headlight lockout switch,new windshield wiper motor, new 300 watt amp and 6x9 3 way speakers mounted on mounting panelin back,...seats are very nice...couple cracks in dash,small (dime size ) hole on top edge of door panel drivers side,all gauges work (except clock)typical,power windows work, things it will need ...paint,carpet,weatherstrips, I will be having the windshield replaced before sold .....I'm asking $10,500. We are taking a year or two and RVing while we can ....upgrading my truck and getting a 5th wheel...so my King ranch will be sold also...but thats a differant postlater......car is in Show Low now...call me @ 480-220-1239 cell or 928-532-8109 home......pics available in signature...

HI I HAVE A 5TH WHEEL I'M TRYING TO SELL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY BOUGHT ONE. IT'S A 1999 TRIPLE SLIDE KING OF THE ROAD 34FT. FULLY SELF CONTAINED AND FOUR SEASON CENTRAL AIR 2 HEATERS MICRO CEILING FAN TV . FULLY LOADED FOR LIVING AND TRAVELING. IT IS UP AT MY BROHTERS IN SNOWFLAKE. IF U ARE INTERESTED CALL ME AT 623-256-4109 RHANKS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY MICHAEL

did u see my reply????

You might try email. He hasn't been on the forum since April 20th.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry I haven't been on in awhile...I'll give you a call about the 5th wheel sometime next week, the rest of this week in full for time ...if you have any pics you can send me of it that would be cool...send to jdtoad22@aol.com any info on it would be good......thanks JD