NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

F.S. LS2 90mm intake

Guest Chad@AZPS

Guest Chad@AZPS

I have a LS2 90mm Intake for sale. I can get a new LS2 TB and wiring harness for a complete plug and play kit. I am asking $250 for the intake and $600 for the whole setup. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Chad

I have a LS2 90mm Intake for sale. I can get a new LS2 TB and wiring harness for a complete plug and play kit. I am asking $250 for the intake and $600 for the whole setup. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Chad

For the C6 guys at least, I did this mod and a blackwing and dynoed at 363 rwhp. I don't have a baseline but from what I can gather, A6 cars are typically in the 335-345 range stock. Good mod. :thumbs

SunDevil C5

Thanks,

Chad

For the C6 guys at least, I did this mod and a blackwing and dynoed at 363 rwhp. I don't have a baseline but from what I can gather, A6 cars are typically in the 335-345 range stock. Good mod. :thumbs

What mod is that? Shouldn't you have this intake already? What will it take to adapt this intake to an ls1 with egr?

Thanks,

Chad

What mod is that? Shouldn't you have this intake already? What will it take to adapt this intake to an ls1 with egr?

You're right, I was thinking of the FAST 90 manifold nit just the TB. Sorry, ignore previous comment. :leaving

Thanks,

Chad

I've seen the FAST/90 gains but haven't seen anything on the LS2/90. Any ideas on an LS6? How big is the LS6 intake?

ls6 is 78mm

Ahh, ok, good info to know! I wonder what the LS2/90 would gain on my Z... :leaving

Sidewinder has the set up....chime on in Skid! However he has the FAST 90/90. I have the FAST 90/90 on my coupe, for about a gain of 15. Should bring out more with the future cam! :xfinger

Guest Sidewinder

ls6 is 78mm

Ahh, ok, good info to know! I wonder what the LS2/90 would gain on my Z... :leaving

Sidewinder has the set up....chime on in Skid! However he has the FAST 90/90. I have the FAST 90/90 on my coupe, for about a gain of 15. Should bring out more with the future cam! :xfinger

P51 and I have the LS2 90 with the FAST 90 intake. I think it was a solid 15 or 16 HP @ the wheels.

Tim probably has a better pic of his.

post-113-1175972795.jpg

ls6 is 78mm

P51 and I have the LS2 90 with the FAST 90 intake. I think it was a solid 15 or 16 HP @ the wheels.

Tim probably has a better pic of his.

But the FAST is probably what's giving the 15rwhp I'm assuming. In other words, with just a normal LS2 Intake it may only be 5rwhp??

Even with the LS2 intake your going from a 78mm to a 90mm.

Good point. Makes me wonder if the FAST is worth it over the LS2 Intake? I would assume yes, but its not as if the FAST gives that much power relatively speaking. (Heck, its still 15 more horse than the next guy!) :lol

Even with the LS2 intake your going from a 78mm to a 90mm.

Good point. Makes me wonder if the FAST is worth it over the LS2 Intake? I would assume yes, but its not as if the FAST gives that much power relatively speaking. (Heck, its still 15 more horse than the next guy!) :lol

As a great man (Tim Allen) many times said "MORE POWER ugg, ugh!!!" :thumbs

The stock LS2 can be ported and you can gain a few HP as well. Cory at LS2 Portworks does a good job on them.

The stock LS2 can be ported and you can gain a few HP as well. Cory at LS2 Portworks does a good job on them.

I've been thinking about doing the FAST/90 setup along with a set of LT's. Who has the best prices on the FAST setup? Chad?

Just bored and need more toys...... :toetap

Guest Chad@AZPS

The FAST 90mm intake, LS2 TB and wiring harness to adapt to the stock wiring package price is $1150. If you choose the LS2 take off intake the price goes down to $600.

Chad

Guest UVETTYA
The FAST 90mm intake, LS2 TB and wiring harness to adapt to the stock wiring package price is $1150. If you choose the LS2 take off intake the price goes down to $600.

Chad

What the hell is an LS2 take off intake? :huh

Chad

What the hell is an LS2 take off intake? :huh

Factory LS2 intake removed and replaced with Fast90.

Dangit Eddie, why did you let him off the hook? :toetap I had him! :lol

Sorry about that! I didn't know you weren't serious. But then again that's how you get 3800+ posts. :D

Sorry about that! I didn't know you weren't serious. But then again that's how you get 3800+ posts. :D

and sit at home Friday nights and hold whole conversations with someone over the forum. :smilelol