NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

welcome jstrutt

Desertdawg

Hi John :howdy

Welcome to ACE!!!

1992 Black convertible with white top and white leather interior. 350 - 300hp, 25,000 miles, stock

Be sure to post a picture of your C4 :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

:howdy from Gilbert and welcome to ACE!! :thumbs

You gotta post some pix of your 92 C4 Vert so we all can drool! :yesnod

Thank you all for the Welcome. Once I move around the site and learn some stuff I'll post some pictures. My wife Karen and I spend a lot of our time in NM, AZ and NV. We love it there and the most comforting feeling on earth to us is driving through the desert or poking down ole Route 66. Once again, thanks!

John :howdy

Now that I see where you are from I shall change my welcome to "Howdy, eh"! :lol Lets Go Pens!!!

Now that I see where you are from I shall change my welcome to "Howdy, eh"! :lol Lets Go Pens!!!

Ya we got a few cowboys and cowgirls up here. I have enough trouble keeping the Vette in line let alone a swayed back horse. As for the Pens, not. Gotta be Bruins even though they are flaky. Now with some practice I'll get that signature pic smaller.

:thumbs John, what's with the Red C3 with the blower...VERY COOL! Did you sell it to buy the 92?

:thumbs John, what's with the Red C3 with the blower...VERY COOL! Did you sell it to buy the 92?

Actually is is one of my favorite Vettes and favorite Vette pics. A friend of mine in Winnipeg built it.

Guest UVETTYA

Howdy from Surprise! :howdy From Steve and Marylou

All this BLACK coming on board is just all right with me. :thumbs