UVETTYA is on top! Way to go Steve.

Jay

Woah! What kind of a shop are you running there, Mike? :lol

Funny sh__! :smilelol

Guess that means Steve will be at the drag strip soon. :thumbs

:yesnod Like tomorrow night if Mike get's it done in time. :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA
We get to test it out on Saturday? :thumbs

I hope so. If everything goes well Mike will have it done tomorrow evening. If it's not done by then, that means parts haven't arrived and it might be Monday. I'm hoping all goes well so I can do the Yuma cruise.

We get to test it out on Saturday? :thumbs

I hope so. If everything goes well Mike will have it done tomorrow evening. If it's not done by then, that means parts haven't arrived and it might be Monday. I'm hoping all goes well so I can do the Yuma cruise.

that be good, Yuma would be good. I hear UPS is on stike to AZPS on Fridays. :howdy :D

From where I was, it didn't even look like it would make it to Surprise...by Christmas!

From where I was, it didn't even look like it would make it to Surprise...by Christmas!

OK mister 405, just what were you doing their anyway? You thinking about more power? :toetap

OK mister 405, just what were you doing their anyway? You thinking about more power? :toetap

Any more than a handful is a waste!

Guest UVETTYA

:lol I'm getting used to seeing it like that Jay, so it's not such a big deal to me anymore. The first time I almost cried. :lol

Believe it or not, once the tranny is rebuilt, Mike will have it all back together in about 4 or 5 hours.

Robert and Elizabeth

Then I guess we are pretty wasted then! :thumbs

Hey Mike, throw me another!!! :lol

i beg to differ!

too much is NEVER ENOUGH!

wait, what are we talking about?

oh never mind - it applies in just about all aspects! :leaving