NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Oh You guys are gonna LIKE this.......

bj-99

I had to watch that2 times... Awesome.

Wonder how much money it would take to make my C6 go that fast?

When I win the lottery I will let you all know...

not bad for bone stock :)

Thinkin Glenn would show him the way home from *go* ..yanno?

-grin-

-Frank (car craft did a '70's camaro with a Rat .. clocked 261mph at Bonneville, then there was Mr Granatelli ..who did an SS Impala daily driver *4* door and clocked 230 or so with the big black sedan .. but they weren't 'stock' ..and no retractable spoiler or 'hunkering down' frills)

Unreal!! I wonder if I can rent that for the Yuma run. :eek Robert :burnout

This guy did. :lol

What a waste of the color RED. :yesnod All wrecked up. We should all chip in and get one of them. :thumbs

What a waste of the color RED. :yesnod All wrecked up. We should all chip in and get one of them. :thumbs

All 400+ ACE members combined probably couldn't afford one. :lol

That was F'en awesome!!!!!!

I thought the GTO was fast....... :D

Andrew

Robert and Elizabeth

I only have one thing to say about that awesome video....Houston, I have a hard on!! :thumbs

R~

Robert and Elizabeth

If 400 of us put in $4K, that would cover the cost of a new one, including tax and registration. :thumbs The only problem is we would only get it for a day a year. :toetap This car only comes with a 2 year, 31K mile warranty. That means each one of us would be able to take 14.09 trips down the 5.5 mile track topping her out. Another bad thing is if it breaks down, we have to ship it to France to be fixed, or a Veyron Dr would have to come here to fix it, if he can. So, do we start the collections now???? :lol:lol:lol

I only have one thing to say about that awesome video....Houston, I have a hard on!! :thumbs

R~

We've got to seperate you two's signon. I'm used to Elizabeth being the one that posts :leaving

R~

We've got to seperate you two's signon. I'm used to Elizabeth being the one that posts :leaving

:agree

I about posted "how the hell did you get a hard on?" until I saw the "R~" :smilelol

not bad for bone stock :)

Thinkin Glenn would show him the way home from *go* ..yanno?

-grin-

I think I would beat him to 200... I have more hp at the wheels...

With 1001 bhp, and the car is AWD, the veyron cant have more than 800 RWHP.

Even with superior aerodynamics...I think I can get to 200 before the veyron.

After 200... I would have to draft him or put a bungie cord on to keep up.

ok ok .. we can bolt on some o' them C5-R panels for the 200+ part of the run mk?

-evil grin-

-Frank ( knows a *little* about arrow-dah-nammicks )

(4.0 GPA for 2 years at Embry-Riddle, just for laffs, years ago)

(designed, built, flew my own U-control and R/C planes years ago ..one of which was clocked at 127mph on 70' cables, a U-control no less :)

(got a honorary perpeller beanie an ever-thing)

(go ahead .. ask me about stall-wave propagation across an elliptical wing . . I dare ya . . 'cause I learned that to figure out why my 4 ft wingspan highly overpowered 'scale' spit MK 1 crashed on takeoff now an then for no apparant reason :)

(go ahead .. ask me about stall-wave propagation across an elliptical wing . . I dare ya . . 'cause I learned that to figure out why my 4 ft wingspan highly overpowered 'scale' spit MK 1 crashed on takeoff now an then for no apparant reason :)

I thought you just didn't know how to fly it! :lol J/K :leaving

ya :)

Seems since I built the scale ailerons into a scale elliptical wing it had the same problem the real Spitfires do .. and it's why we still lose real spits now an then.. first indication of a stall gettin dangerous is losing aileron effectiveness at too high angle of attack with an elliptical wing.

It sneaks up onya .. you notice torque is rollin the plane, aileron won't correct it if yer nose is too high, an she does a nice graceful wing over .. if yer close to the ground (like .. ohh .. when you do a high angle of attack - high power takeoff .. I mean .. she cartwheeled for a hundred feet spewin bits of plane all over :)

-Frank

Boys, raise your hand if you got wood...ladies, raise your hand if......oh, i better not.