Changed my front hubs this am..

Shifty

Very simple, they sound a lot better, but I still have a body-shaking rattle up front... :huh

Very simple, they sound a lot better, but I still have a body-shaking rattle up front... :huh

Have you really looked over your suspension parts and gotten a wheel balance yet and your drive shaft/U-joints (does a C4 have U joints?)?

I hope she never stops shaken, that is your AVATAR. :lol:lol I couple of more drinks and I know I am going to fall in love all over again. :lol:lol:thumbs

Have you really looked over your suspension parts and gotten a wheel balance yet and your drive shaft/U-joints (does a C4 have U joints?)?

Ya, has six u-joints all-together, but that would cause a vibration in teh driveline, which is very

smooth. This is a front suspension shake, but all components are pretty new. I'm also getting quite a

bit of dash rattles... :bang

I hope she never stops shaken, that is your AVATAR. :lol:lol I couple of more drinks and I know I am going to fall in love all over again. :lol:lol:thumbs

:yesnod:thumbs

Does she vibrate going str8 or only in the turns? Left or right?

See if you can give us some better details.

Does she vibrate going str8 or only in the turns? Left or right?

See if you can give us some better details.

All of teh above...

Phoenix FRC

I still have some vibration in the front, it feels like the right front.

Yep,had the tires balanced, the car only has 30k miles but checked the wheel hubs, no mevement, ball joints feel normal, I'm stumped.

Who is good at vibrations?

Well, besides that avatar of course.. :lol

I still have some vibration in the front, it feels like the right front.

Yep,had the tires balanced, the car only has 30k miles but checked the wheel hubs, no mevement, ball joints feel normal, I'm stumped.

Who is good at vibrations?

Well, besides that avatar of course.. :lol

I still have my vibe in the right front as well. But mine only occurs during a left hand curve/corner above 50mph or so. Had everything balanced, aligned and inspected the hell out of my suspension parts...all seems good. I think it may just be a weird tire issue in the tread pattern or something.

Want to get a road force balance, but the machine spends more time broke than anything.

Do you feel the rattle in your steering wheel or just see it on the body work?

I can see it in teh front fenders, but I don't feel anything at all...I hear it....

I can see it in teh front fenders, but I don't feel anything at all...I hear it....

I'd start looking for loose body panels or undercarriage parts. It doesn't sound like anything in the suspension or steering.

I'd start looking for loose body panels or undercarriage parts. It doesn't sound like anything in the suspension or steering.

:thumbs

How much will having teh computer "bubble" cover not installed cause rattles? My back is way jacked up, so it's hard to put it on

right now...

Guest UVETTYA
My back is way jacked up, so it's hard to put it on

right now...

Did your avatar have anything to do with that? :lol

Sorry, I've had back problems before and they're not funny. Just trying to lift your spirits. :thumbs

My back is way jacked up, so it's hard to put it on

right now...

Did your avatar have anything to do with that? :lol

Sorry, I've had back problems before and they're not funny. Just trying to lift your spirits. :thumbs

I'd let her put me in traction (a little drag racing humor) :lol:lol

Eddie you are the guy that got hit on in a drive thru line, I think you would let anybody in a skirt tie you up. :lol:lol

Eddie you are the guy that got hit on in a drive thru line, I think you would let anybody in a skirt tie you up. :lol:lol

:yesnod:yesnod:yesnod

He also needs that "traction"....remember that 180* he did last time at the track. :smilelol

and even more so now that he has the C6 with those run craps on there. :lol