Painting the interior

Buccaneer

Well, I'm getting closer to finishing the car up. I started redying the interior panel parts. Everything gets redone except the dash, seats and door panels. Everything else is getting resprayed. It looks like the Camel interior color is off a shade lighter, but no biggy. The black vinyl dye looks great on the halo panels, A-pillers and rear package deck. Oh well, another step closer to finishing. :clap

Phill's Vette

Tom,

I haven't seen the interior work you've yet but the the rest of the vette is REALLY coming along nicely! I can hardly wait to see that evil :devil primer black beast all together with paint!!

Well, I'm getting closer to finishing the car up.

Apperently you missed the memo:

1. Your never going to be finished!
  2. See item #1

Ok, its time to knock off for the night. Everything is done but the seat pans. What a job the interior is, most disassembly is the biggest PITA. Now that everything is done, I may do the dash...Doh! Ok Dwayne...HUSH! :lol

Stop on over tomorrow Phill if you want to take a look, I finished the exhaust as well... :cool Did you take your 82 over and get it aligned over at Classic yet?

I will be going out to the Pavillions as well around 3:30, see you there if you go and bring chairs. Ron called me today and said he will be there arounr 2-2:30.