NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Spy Shots of the Blue Devil

ICULUKN

So at this point it looks like the hood and gill are going to be the only exterior changes!

Unless they have some more panels in hiding. :huh

Glenn, are you going to be putting in your order soon?????

I'll be givin' Santa a call on that baby! :thumbs

WOW---Thats a sweet lookin car, and one BUTT-UGLY motor... looks like the air vent for my kitchen microwave

WOW---Thats a sweet lookin car, and one BUTT-UGLY motor... looks like the air vent for my kitchen microwave

I tell you what...I don't care what it looks like, I'll buy a microwave and put the vent on top of my C6 motor if it will make it perform like that :yesnod

Robert and Elizabeth

I tell you what...I don't care what it looks like, I'll buy a microwave and put the vent on top of my C6 motor if it will make it perform like that :yesnod

:agree:yesnod

So, what are people guessing about the statistics for Blue Devil? Will there be a base engine, a Z06, and the Blue Devil? This is all for '08 or '09?

So, what are people guessing about the statistics for Blue Devil? Will there be a base engine, a Z06, and the Blue Devil? This is all for '08 or '09?

The only way I can see them getting rid of one model would be if they up the HP on the base model considerably. I think it's quickly coming to the point that they will cut out a segment of the market who figures 450 hp plus is just too much. Those folks would opt for a variety of other cars if HP gets too high and effects things like repair cost, insurance, etc.