NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Iraqi Freedom video

Eddie44

Eddie, are you recruiting for the Marines now? Damn cool Vid :cool !

Johnnie says it's a Crew Chief thang :yesnod: !

Glenn is sporting :cone: over this vid.

Eddie, are you recruiting for the Marines now? Damn cool Vid :cool !

Shoulda known! The buddy that sent me that link is a Marine (opps, almost screwed up and said ex-Marine and we all know once a Marine always a Marine!).

I can't tell the difference in the services from vids. Give a good pursuit vid and I'll tell you what PD it is though! :lol: :lol:

Cool Video,

I like when the words to the song go "BOOM".

Eddie did you ever see the movie True Lies? That would have helped on the branch of service.

Later...Phil

Eddie did you ever see the movie True Lies? That would have helped on the branch of service.

Later...Phil

Sorry! I didn't get past Jamie Lee Curtis' little dance :cone: :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, If you guys wanted to see stuff like this you shoulda let me know. I got hours of bombs on target, death and destruction (nobody changing tires or putting gas in the jets or cleaning canopies or that junk) sorry crew dawg. I can make some cd's at work for you guys if ya want them. Let me know. :flag:

(damn wrong log on)

Sorry!  I didn't get past Jamie Lee Curtis' little dance  :cone:  :D

If you guys wanted to see stuff like this you shoulda let me know

You really shouldn't use your wife's signon. Never know when it's going to be taken out of context! :rolf:rolf

Sorry!  I didn't get past Jamie Lee Curtis' little dance  :cone:  :D

If you guys wanted to see stuff like this you shoulda let me know

You really shouldn't use your wife's signon. Never know when it's going to be taken out of context! :rolf:rolf

That is exactly how I read it until I came up on the line of having hours of bombs on target, death and destruction...

That is probably why I found the post so funny after I realized it was Mark who posted.

Mark and Tanya, you might want to concider loading XP on you pc at home. It will track each your own system log ins as well as your personal favorites,...

3,503 lbs of trouble

Finally saw it. This one gets an A+ :thumbs:

3,503 lbs of trouble
Or I could kill her 

LMAO! Whichever way is the easiest for you babe. Damn, hope you enjoyed your life and cars while you had the chance, because your poor azz won't be able to afford them anymore when Im gone. So, kind of defeats the purpose of logging into this forum with no Corvette anymore? :toetap

Signed,

The wife of :devil

knkayotte
Or I could kill her 

LMAO! Whichever way is the easiest for you babe. Damn, hope you enjoyed your life and cars while you had the chance, because your poor azz won't be able to afford them anymore when Im gone. So, kind of defeats the purpose of logging into this forum with no Corvette anymore? :toetap

Signed,

Guest Sidewinder
Or I could kill her 

Signed,

Don't worry Mark, the cops are on their way. They'll protect you!

C6Copcar.gif

FIGHT !! FIGHT !!!

More explosions here in this topic than there are in the video.

time to make up another batch of popcorn and settle in for a while.

:lurk:

Gee, I wonder if we should "moderate" and "administer" to these personal attacks like they do over in the CF. Or at least we could just stop egging them on.

Desertdawg

I think we should moderate the personal attacks, but I'm not going to be teh one to get between a married couple when they fight... :willy