Did I give out bad advice

anmracing2

Sooooo, I'm talkin' to a friend at work the other day. Turns out she got pregnant by some goober who just didn't want to commit. She said she use to hang with some other guy awhile back that she really liked. (While she was seeing goober number 1) Sounds bad, I know, anyways I told her, "Well like they say, set something free and if it comes back it was meant to be. You my friend are the something that will need to go back and if he is goofy enough to take a knocked up broad back then either it was meant to be or he is some kind of goof ball......"

Long story short; I basically tell her to give goober number 2 a call and see how he's doing and maybe something will happen.

So does anyone here think I gave out the wrong advice? I started to rethink what I told her but who knows. I ain't no Dr. Phil.

Andrew

Sooooo, I'm talkin' to a friend at work the other day. Turns out she got pregnant by some goober who just didn't want to commit. She said she use to hang with some other guy awhile back that she really liked. (While she was seeing goober number 1) Sounds bad, I know, anyways I told her, "Well like they say, set something free and if it comes back it was meant to be. You my friend are the something that will need to go back and if he is goofy enough to take a knocked up broad back then either it was meant to be or he is some kind of goof ball......"

Long story short; I basically tell her to give goober number 2 a call and see how he's doing and maybe something will happen.

So does anyone here think I gave out the wrong advice? I started to rethink what I told her but who knows. I ain't no Dr. Phil.

Andrew

You my friend, are JUST LIKE TONY - an AZZHAT! :leaving

Robert and Elizabeth

I think I'm getting out of here before Elizabeth see's this one!!!!! :leaving

Now that is some funny stuff. :thumbs

Mike, go to sleep already....how long have you been awake for now, 40 hours? Are ya tryin for the Guinness World record?

Robert said to contact www.ACEforumaddictsanonymous/getsomedamnsleep.com. There they can stear you straight and can give you pamplets to help you on your way to recovery. :lol

He says he couldn't help himself, that it was just too funny to resist (as we sit here laughing because we are too damn tired ourselves)! :lol:smilelol

Robert said to contact www.ACEforumaddictsanonymous/getsomedamnsleep.com.

Be careful what address you add here, Phil will probably go buy the domain when he see's this... :smilelol

Robert said to contact www.ACEforumaddictsanonymous/getsomedamnsleep.com.

Be careful what address you add here, Phil will probably go buy the domain when he see's this... :smilelol

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:thumbs