Help! Forklift backed into my C6

Nordic

This is my first vette and I am not familiar with any bodyshops that have a good reputation with vette

repairs. It won't be an insurance claim if that makes any difference. A company owned forklift backed

into the drivers side front bumper, headlight, and foglight assembly's. I should probably get 3 estimates.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Bob

Can't help you out with the info, but sure am sorry to hear that. Hope it all get fixed just like it was. :D

Can't help you out with the info, but sure am sorry to hear that. Hope it all get fixed just like it was. :D

Thanks anyway, I'm sure everything will turn out o.k.

Bob

I would suggest two:

1. Classic Gold 480-967-2521 in Tempe (owned by Sloryde/Joe here on the forum)

2. Ric's Autobody 480-998-5969 in Scottsdale Airpark (repaired my C5 and did a great job)

I'm sure either one would do a great job.

I would suggest two:

2. Ric's Autobody 480-998-5969 in Scottsdale Airpark (repaired my C5 and did a great job)

Hey, thanks alot. I will give them a call tomorrow and try to set up an appointment.

Bob

I would suggest two:

Give Joe a call at Classic Gold. Just had some paint work on a vehicle I picked up last month. Great work.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
This is my first vette and I am not familiar with any bodyshops that have a good reputation with vette

repairs. It won't be an insurance claim if that makes any difference. A company owned forklift backed

into the drivers side front bumper, headlight, and foglight assembly's. I should probably get 3 estimates.

Thanks, Bob

the only place to touch my car is Advanced Auto Body on elliot and I10... they did my Z06 fenders on my C6 and they came out PERFECT!

Thanks, Bob

I'll second Ric's Autobody. Excellent work

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I've made some calls and remembered that I had met the

manager for Goodwrench body shop in Peoria last year at the lake. I went over to talk to him and

told him of my concerns. He brought me back into the shop and showed me several corvettes that

were in for some kind of body work or paint. Hopefully, being a friend will allow him to give mine

all the attention that it will need. I'm still planning to drive it to Gila Bend and Laughlin. He is going

to order the parts for me and will not accept a deposit for doing so. See you all Saturday, and thanx

Bob