NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

a $14.99 Pig? Haircut? Pony ride?

Desertdawg

<-------- :crazy:

Would give his first born for a 14.99

(that's it???) :willy

Come on Bryan, we are all sitting on edge waiting to see what I would get for a $14.99...... :smilelol: :smilelol: :smilelol:

I guess you didn't get the memo. This is now a pay for service forum. You'll have to pay to continue to moderate here and to get the rest of your caption.

I guess you didn't get the memo. This is now a pay for service forum. You'll have to pay to continue to moderate here and to get the rest of your caption.

3,503 lbs of trouble

<-------- :crazy:

Would give his first born for a 14.99

(that's it???) :willy

Come on Bryan, we are all sitting on edge waiting to see what I would get for a $14.99...... :smilelol: :smilelol: :smilelol:

3,503 lbs of trouble
Look at Corvette Forum now. They are making people pay (and some big bucks) for that place.

If you don't pay, that's fine. But if you do pay you get extra features.

And I also don't put big gold or silver stars under the names of those that do pay to make them more superior than those that don't. I think that part sucks.

When did the CF start that jive, and what's it all about? I saw the gold stars under a few people's avatars. I think that the graphic they used looks tacky.

All the more reason to spend time here! :yesnod:

Guest emanon1

Yeah I like it here too!

Less crap to read..:)

seriosly I like being able to see what the local vette's are doing/saying.

B, If you need hosting waymirec and I could work somthing out with ya.

I guess you didn't get the memo.  This is now a pay for service forum.  You'll have to pay to continue to moderate here and to get the rest of your caption.

funny you should mention that. Look at Corvette Forum now. They are making people pay (and some big bucks) for that place.

If you don't pay, that's fine. But if you do pay you get extra features.

I only ask for donations to keep this place open, but don't hold back features for those that don't. :cuss

And I also don't put big gold or silver stars under the names of those that do pay to make them more superior than those that don't. I think that part sucks.

post-6-1114749514.gif

I guess I should have figured it would be something like that...

Guest XLR8TNC5

Wait, Im still lost on the 14.99 thing. Ahh hell, just continue on and Ill figure it out in a few minutes. Im slow like that.

CF is getting very weird lately. I noticed the stars thingy too in people's avatars, but I didn't know that CF was looking for money. What the hell do you get if you give money? The "Babes" Section?

3,503 lbs of trouble
Wait, Im still lost on the 14.99 thing. Ahh hell, just continue on and Ill figure it out in a few minutes. Im slow like that.

Desertdawg

14.99 as in the 1/4 mile.....

Last time out, I ran 15.075 and just couldn't get it to go any faster :banghead

As for giving money to the CF, you get the gaudy stars, and if you go with the full monty at $200.00 you get a free hall pass into the Planning and Zoning committee ... It' s a new section just for bitching. :willy

3,503 lbs of trouble
and if you go with the full monty at $200.00 you get a free hall pass into the Planning and Zoning committee ... It' s a new section just for bitching. :willy

:lol: We can bitch about the CF here:

"Corvette Forum Down Again"

for free!

:cfdeadagain  :smilelol:

We can bitch about the CF here and with every $200 donation Bryan gives one of these

hugs.jpg