Welcome to bzimpf

1EvilC5

Welcome to Bryon :howdy

Year of Corvette---

2004---Color---Silver

Tell us more about your Z06 and check the events section for upcoming events.

Phil... :devil

Wow! What a warm reception. I'm glad to finally have the car I've always wanted. I'll post picks as soon as I'm done detailing it. I just picked it up last weekend.

Let's see...'04 Z06, Dynatech headers, cats and x-pipe, Corsa Pace Car exhaust (going bye bye), Breathless intake, BBK throttle body, Hurst, and a bunch of nice little touches (partition, loyd's mats, LED tailights, and some chrome engine bits). 17K mi and one happy new owner.

I'm looking forward to participating in some events as time allows.

Her first trip to AZPS is tomorrow for a real going over and tune just to make sure things are good.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Hey there, sorry I never got a chance to welcome ya to ACE. So, welcome! And yes, AZP&S is the spot for all your Corvetten needs! I had them do my car a few years back when Mike first got started and it has been a love affair ever since! With me and my VETTE! lol....

Take it easy and we look froward to getting to know ya!

Alright! Another "front runner."

Old timers here know what that means. :yesnod

Welcome aboard.

Steve

I checked the archives and know about the front runner thing. Maybe stretch the legs a bit :devil

Hey there, sorry I never got a chance to welcome ya to ACE. So, welcome! And yes, AZP&S is the spot for all your Corvetten needs! I had them do my car a few years back when Mike first got started and it has been a love affair ever since! With me and my VETTE! lol....

Take it easy and we look froward to getting to know ya!

They are the best. A major concern was finding a reputable shop. Not a problem anymore!

Guest UVETTYA

Alright! Another "front runner."

Old timers here know what that means. :yesnod

Welcome aboard.

Steve

I checked the archives and know about the front runner thing. Maybe stretch the legs a bit :devil

Just a bit. :yesnod