NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Hey Mark :toetap

Scratch

wtf? :toetap why don't we get these deals?

2003 vid

Get ready for the rematch the Viper Club has been waiting for! The Dogfight in the Desert, Round Four! With MORE VENOM than ever, the new 600hp Dodge Viper SRT10 and the Viper Competition Coupe will drag race the Air Force “Viper” Fighter Jet F-16. This showdown is part of a weekend-long event taking place March 23-25, 2007, at Luke Air Force Base located just outside Phoenix, Arizona. Celebrating the 60th anniversary of the USAF, Luke has been selected for an expanded “Super Air-Show” program by the military coined “The Show of Force”. Your weekend also includes the following:

Friday night reception and Saturday night dinner (both with the Thunderbirds and stunt pilots),

0505_viper_vs_viper_01_445.jpg

Guest Sidewinder

O.K. Tony,

I pulled a few strings and got you a chance to race an F-16. Come onto base through the north gate, disregarding the dude in the blue outfit waving at you, that's Bill, he has a condition. Drive straight to the flightline and take a right out to the runway. Take your pick of F-16's, I am sure there will be a few lined up to take off. Pay no attention to the cop cars with their lights on, they are celebrating the race with horns and lights and calling all their buddies to come watch. Honk thrice and hit it. When you reach the other end of the runway make a left onto the first straight road. That will take you to the south gate. Drive past the Sherriff's cars that are waiting to wave at you and follow you with their lights on pointing out to everyone that you just raced an F-16. The cops will probably follow you home to shake your hand :clap . Don't worry about getting anything on video, we will watch the live feed from the news helicopter. HAVE FUN!!!

Seriously, I would like to see if we can get a few cars out in the show area. Let me check.

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

O.K. Tony,

I pulled a few strings and got you a chance to race an F-16. Come onto base through the north gate, disregarding the dude in the blue outfit waving at you, that's Bill, he has a condition. Drive straight to the flightline and take a right out to the runway. Take your pick of F-16's, I am sure there will be a few lined up to take off. Pay no attention to the cop cars with their lights on, they are celebrating the race with horns and lights and calling all their buddies to come watch. Honk thrice and hit it. When you reach the other end of the runway make a left onto the first straight road. That will take you to the south gate. Drive past the Sherriff's cars that are waiting to wave at you and follow you with their lights on pointing out to everyone that you just raced an F-16. The cops will probably follow you home to shake your hand :clap . Don't worry about getting anything on video, we will watch the live feed from the news helicopter. HAVE FUN!!!

:lol:smilelol:lol

I got the TV on :lurk

My moneys on you Tony! :thumbs

Just one hint, if the F16 gets ahead of you don't pull the NASCAR drafting thing! :lol:lol

Guest UVETTYA
My moneys on you Tony! :thumbs

Just one hint, if the F16 gets ahead of you don't pull the NASCAR drafting thing! :lol:lol

:lol:lol:lol That gave me a visual of Wiley Coyote looking like burnt toast after his Acme rocket fails...

:dupe

Link? :huh:huh

I bet theres a good chance Sean has mistaken the DUPE smilie for a DOPE smilie..... :chris

Sean, DUPE means that this has been posted before (old news)!!!

:dupe

Link? :huh:huh

I bet theres a good chance Sean has mistaken the DUPE smilie for a DOPE smilie..... :chris

Sean, DUPE means that this has been posted before (old news)!!!

Actually was going just for the light on it's head (for the police)...flag just came along. :lol But you're right...did not know about the DUPE thing...my appologies. :thumbs