NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Our Dyno Results are in!!!

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and Elizabeth

Well, Nic tuned the Z and the dyno results are.....SAE max power=456.45 and max torque=434.53

He said for a 6 speed, to add 15% and that is about what your HP is at the motor. That means we are right about 525HP and 500 torque. Not to shabby. :thumbs

Here are some pix of the dyno.

ye Ha! :thumbs Hold on to that yellar thing. Glad it all went well for you two. And thanks for setting up the lunch today. :D

Nice numbers, thanks for the update.

:agree Dang. No wonder you had trouble hooking up with the GY's, Robert. Stout. :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

Thanks everyone! :D

This car is now awesome to drive. With the Michelin Pilot Sports and the tune done, this car hooks and has smooth strong acceleration. I am glad we had it dyno'd because it had some detonation we were not aware of. Nic was able to fix it with the tune. Also, the new Michelins are a 1/2 inch taller and are more "cushie" to drive on. They fill the wheel-wells better which makes the car look like we lowered it, when it is actually taller. We don't scrap the front spoiler near as much as we did before because of it. Robert

Guest XLR8TNC5

THat is fantastic! I swear by those Michelin Pilot Sports. I have them on the front of my car right now. lol. Have had them on the back for a while, but I got rid of them to put the Nitto DR's on a while back.

Those numbers are definitely nothing to sneeze at either! Sweet!

Well, Nic tuned the Z and the dyno results are.....SAE max power=456.45 and max torque=434.53

He said for a 6 speed, to add 15% and that is about what your HP is at the motor. That means we are right about 525HP and 500 torque. Not to shabby. :thumbs

Here are some pix of the dyno.

I did the same mod a few months ago but went with the Halltech e-mail tune. I never dyno'd the car, but I could definately tell the difference. I feel it was a great bang for the buck.