NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

I didn't think it would be this bad

knkayotte

I can tell you Keith, there are times I miss mine and I have the C6 out there in the garage. I'm hoping the exhaust work next week will help. At least then I'll be back driving a Vette and not a Cadillac.

We definitely feel for you Bro! :yesnod

I can tell you Keith, there are times I miss mine and I have the C6 out there in the garage. I'm hoping the exhaust work next week will help. At least then I'll be back driving a Vette and not a Cadillac.

We definitely feel for you Bro! :yesnod

Oh Eddie it is going to make all the difference in the world. You are going to love it. :D I got off early today and went for a short ride. Well it started out to be a short ride, just could not stop listening to that great sound. :D

I just wish I could drive mine. :toetap

Still waiting on a tune...and don't even know when I will get it done at this point.

Guest UVETTYA

Still waiting on a tune...and don't even know when I will get it done at this point.

Why not? :huh:huh

Guest XLR8TNC5

Keith, I feel ya. I have thought about selling mine a few times recently. But, I can't do it. I know I would regret it and I am not sure I want an AWD 996TT yet! lol.............I like RWD and I like the power I have in my car already.

Anyway, at least you have a Vette still. Im sure one day you and Kelly will get a C5 again. You definitely have it in your blood now. And Im sure the little one will love it too!

Take care,

Why not? :huh:huh

Seems every time I get over there something is amiss. Fisrt time they had computer but no calbe. Then they had everything and found out my MAF was bad. Got my MAF in and this time they had the cable, but no computer. Chad's was in for repair and Nic was out of town. So now waiting on Nic to install software on Mike's computer.

Was hoping for today as they are dyno tuning a bunch of cars, but have not heard back from Mike yet.

So in essence...I really miss my C5 too. :(

Was hoping for today as they are dyno tuning a bunch of cars, but have not heard back from Mike yet.

Get you but over there and get in line!!! :yesnod

Get you but over there and get in line!!! :yesnod

I'm not getting a dyno tune. Nic is doing those anyway, and Mike was going to take care of mine in between since mine will only take about 15 mins. Besides that, I don't have $400 to spend at this time.

Keith, I feel ya. I have thought about selling mine a few times recently. But, I can't do it. I know I would regret it and I am not sure I want an AWD 996TT yet! lol.............I like RWD and I like the power I have in my car already.

Anyway, at least you have a Vette still. Im sure one day you and Kelly will get a C5 again. You definitely have it in your blood now. And Im sure the little one will love it too!

Take care,

Just trying to decide if we need another four seater or not. Truck lease is up 2/08, haven't decided what to replace it with. Keeping an eye on used C6 prices, I think we'd be fine with another Vette now that we have the Tahoe. SRT8 Charger, Magnum, or 300 might fun as well. Just miss having the C5 as a DD.

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Take care,

Just trying to decide if we need another four seater or not. Truck lease is up 2/08, haven't decided what to replace it with. Keeping an eye on used C6 prices, I think we'd be fine with another Vette now that we have the Tahoe. SRT8 Charger, Magnum, or 300 might fun as well. Just miss having the C5 as a DD.

we have one of our 650BHP SRT-8 chargers in the shop right now... welcome to stop in and go for a spin!