Question for ACE doods ;)

Grayeagle

Hiya;

. I got the front-end protector wheelie doo-dads from CCA ('Fat Momma's),

..I don't have the tools and I sure can't fit under the front of the black bullet ..

..so how much ya want to install 'em? .. and when do ya have an opening for me to bring the car in?

I can't wait to get rid of that shuddering, scraping, metal-going-away sound on them steep driveways I run across now an then.

-Frank (I dunno .. does this count as a 'mod?' -LOL-)

Frank,

I have some tools and ramps, and a little skill! If you are in the Avondale area soon, let me kow and I would be willing to give it a shot!

Tim

Santa also brought me those this year but I havnt had the time to put them on either and I shure need to.....

Sounds like a party just waitin to happen!

Sunday nooners or so good for yas?

All I need is address to go to :)

-Frank

OK, since I will be in the garage most of Sunday the 4th prior to the super Bowl getting Sunnie ready for a showing, you are all welcomed over to our humble commode...opps I meant abode!!! I have tools, ramp, jack, air and pucks.

MapQuest directions

Phone # six 2 three - five 3 five - 7 four zero 2

And a 11ish to a nooner will be fine!!! See ya'll then!

Tim

PS... Frank got any P51 / F4U art???

Yanno ..

.. I did a lithograph of 'Big Beautiful Doll' based on an acrylic painting I did .. the litho place said the detail was so good that they recommended upsizing the print ..so its a great wall hanging. Done on PH-balanced heavy stock, it never yellows.

Reason I chose that particular plane, the guy who flew it was the youngest Col in the Army Air Corp, he had made 'ace' in the P-40, the P-38, and the Mustang .. a real fighter pilot in any man's book.

He kicked butt in any plane he flew in.

'Just gimme somethin with guns on it!' .. yanno?

I will have to scrounge thru my shed an see if I got any left somewhere .. I printed 'em up an had the plates destroyed afterward to make it limited production run. It aint no 'poster' :)

-Frank

You bet .. tomorrow around nooners?

-Frank :)

(scrounged around in shed ... found the litho's .. will bring one for ya :))

You bet .. tomorrow around nooners?

Anyone else need some holes drilled, want to drill some holes, or just want to laugh? :bang That would be holes in the car for all us gutter brained! :lol

I think the wife, baby and I will be by too and drill some holes in the vette :D

Sounds good Jack. C-ya'll then!

yep I think I am coming by too, looking forward to drilling holes in someones elses pretty plastic thing. :D Hope to see ya around noon.

I might stop by to heckle. :lol

And to make sure there are more BLACK 'vettes than red ones. :devil

I might stop by to heckle. :lol

And to make sure there are more BLACK 'vettes than red ones. :devil

Oh the power of RED. :lol:lol:thumbs

Thank you *very* much for the use of yer driveway an toys ..and for all the help!!

The lil wheel doo-dads work like a charm, only indication I get now on steep driveways is a light scrape sound from the rubbers ..I shuuda done this first day I got the Vette :)

Really liked to see alla neat touches you've done to that Yellow Bullet ;)

That is a bootiful car .. and it just gets better when you look under the hood!

Love the sound of the Red one .. an the black vert ..LOL .. I think we heard ya alla way to the freeway :)

Was nice to see what a DSC-1 supercharger looks like under the hood up close an personal .. I didn't know they whistled like that .. I lak dat!

-Frank (yanno .. I gotta adjust the passenger window so it rolls alla way up .. an the drivers side window needs to angle in a little .. mayhap we can do this again in a coupla weeks :)

Thank you *very* much for the use of yer driveway an toys ..and for all the help!!

The lil wheel doo-dads work like a charm, only indication I get now on steep driveways is a light scrape sound from the rubbers ..I shuuda done this first day I got the Vette :)

Really liked to see alla neat touches you've done to that Yellow Bullet ;)

That is a bootiful car .. and it just gets better when you look under the hood!

Love the sound of the Red one .. an the black vert ..LOL .. I think we heard ya alla way to the freeway :)

Was nice to see what a DSC-1 supercharger looks like under the hood up close an personal .. I didn't know they whistled like that .. I lak dat!

-Frank (yanno .. I gotta adjust the passenger window so it rolls alla way up .. an the drivers side window needs to angle in a little .. mayhap we can do this again in a coupla weeks :)

Hey Frank, Glad I could help Tim out a bit. You know who broke that bit? :devil Here are a few pictures I took of todays back yard workers.

100_0521.jpgWhat a piece of work this is under the hood. It makes me want a Yellar one and that is not good.

100_0510.jpg

100_0511.jpg

100_0513.jpg

100_0514.jpg

100_0515.jpg

100_0516.jpg

100_0517.jpg

Yassir .. now I dont have to worry about puttin on the brakes too hard an the car tipping forward ..to scrape those lil bracket thingies.

-grin-

Nice pix :)

-Frank

Speaking of "thingies", WTH is that yeller " thingie in front of your car.

Tim has a sunnie stool? Is that so you can reach the middle of the top when you wax her?? :lol

thanks for the hospitality tim and the chance to mess up your drive way! You have a beautiful home and the wife loved the decor too. :thumbs

:thumbs We aim to please! :lol Nuthin' better than blastin' Tim's fine neighborhood with the top down! :devil

Thanks for hosting Tim, your ride is what we used to call "sano" when I was pup. Incredible, can't wait for the new cam! Good to meet Frank, nice choice in rides bro'! And got to heckle Mike and Jack as they tried to figure a plumber's fix for those new C6's! :lol:lol:lol

I took some pix, I hope I can get 'em all posted:

I arrived to this scene:

And once they got Frank's on, Tim really wanted to keep drilling holes...so he coerced me into letting him and Red-squad guy Mike work on my ride. :huh Sure enough, Mike pulls out the Plumber's best friend, the BFH and Tim starts snapping bits in half: :eek:eek:eek

Then Frank tells Jack: "Jacks??? ...we don't need no stinking jacks!" :lol

Our host.....pleasantly photochopable, I think. :D

J/K Had fun and should do it again soon! You guys do good work! :lol

Had fun drillin today and everything was a "snap" :bang on the C5s. Nice pics Mike and Dean, thanks for posting. Deano, nice departure from the hood! :burnout Sorry we couldn't get yours figured out Jack, and you can't even tell there was an oil change done .... anymore! :lol Happy to see the little one all healthy and happy also! :thumbs Frank, thanks a ton for letting your car be guinue pig :hunter and thanks for "My Beautiful Doll"! :yesnod Had a good time, no blood spilled, just metal shavings in a Bluetooth! :willy

Deano, nice departure from the hood! :burnout

Sorry. Hope it wasn't too obnoxious, I waited 'til I got off your actual street...but then I figured I better let Frank hear what a black '98 could sound like, ya know....since he's started "modding"! :devil