Question for ACE doods ;)

Grayeagle

Sorry. Hope it wasn't too obnoxious, I waited 'til I got off your actual street...

No it was great and Frank even drooled a little! :lol

'too obnoxioous?'

Umm .. Jungle Jim Leiberman at Orange County in October 1976 .. Manufacturer's Funny Car meet ..

..he got D/Q'd for an oil leak at the line,

.. so he pulls back off the line,

..then *right* up 2 feet away from the first row of the bleachers

.. and does a one HELL of a burnout

..the first 3 rows of spectators were *inundated* with nitro and tire smoke

..I mean he blew hats, scarves, popcorn and stuff *everywhere* and there was mass coughing and choking sounds

..it was *bee-YOO-tifull!!*

-Frank (umm .. I was watchin from the top of the tower -evil grin-)

Obnoxious? .. HECK no!

Deano, nice departure from the hood! :burnout

Sorry. Hope it wasn't too obnoxious, I waited 'til I got off your actual street...but then I figured I better let Frank hear what a black '98 could sound like, ya know....since he's started "modding"! :devil

Heck no it sound great and hell I don't live there so you did good. :thumbs :D All that happened was that you knocked down Tim's new painting of the war bird right off the wall. :lol

hey tim, If you get a moment I was wondering if you could pm me the names of those places we talked about where you got your hood liner and the guy on cf that does the caliper painting and the one who does the frc's too..... Please and thank you!

hey tim, If you get a moment I was wondering if you could pm me the names of those places we talked about where you got your hood liner and the guy on cf that does the caliper painting and the one who does the frc's too..... Please and thank you!

PM sent!