Anyone have a link or pics

TEXAZC6

Anyone have a link or pics to the C5 conversion to stingray?

I know someone local has one but I can't find pics here or on the web to save my life.

Thanks,

Anyone have a link or pics to the C5 conversion to stingray?

I know someone local has one but I can't find pics here or on the web to save my life.

Thanks,

Do you mean this one: Linkski???? :cfdeadagain

I can't find the original article I linked to, it's gone. :crazy Hope this helps. L8R

I think he wants the one from C5 to C1 conversion.

:huh Oh. I see. Not a Stingray. Somebody saw a C5 to C1 conversion at the Pavs, but I don't remember who. A quick google turned up this company: Yet another Linky

Whew. L8R. :leaving

I think he wants the one from C5 to C1 conversion.

:huh Oh. I see. Not a Stingray. Somebody saw a C5 to C1 conversion at the Pavs, but I don't remember who. A quick google turned up this company: Yet another Linky

Whew. L8R. :leaving

Yeah, there's 2 that go to the Pavs on a regular basis, but they don't look like that one...and boy are they sweet. :thumbs

A guy named Keith has at least one of the C5 to C1 conversions. I'm not sure but someone said he has three of them. He takes them to the Pavs on a regular basis.

A guy named Keith has at least one of the C5 to C1 conversions. I'm not sure but someone said he has three of them. He takes them to the Pavs on a regular basis.

Thank you, that jarred it loose. :crazy:bang Here's the original ACE thread with pix of the car in question: '62 at Pavs Linkster, and here is the link to the company that builds them: Linkenstein :cfdeadagain

Bang. Zoom. I'll be here all week. :toetap

Thank you, that jarred it loose. :crazy:bang Here's the original ACE thread with pix of the car in question: '62 at Pavs Linkster, and here is the link to the company that builds them: Linkenstein :cfdeadagain

Bang. Zoom. I'll be here all week. :toetap

That is the one, thanks,

Guest azturboII

i think id rather have that "extreme" widebody conversion than a c1 conversion. just my opinion. just make the vette look more exotic giving it more of the respect it deserves. tell me 345 series tires in the rear wouldn't be bad ass.