RIP Harley Pat

Extender32

Extender32

It is with great sadness to report that after a lengthy illness, ACE has lost one of our own; Harley Pat. No details on a funeral service as of yet but I will pass them along if/when I hear.

RIP PAT  :angelsad                  Angel Wings GIF by Angels Skates

Chameleon

Per Pat's wife, Susie...

"We are only going to hold a celebration of life in CA. All family is there and his incredible set of friends from the TV world are there."

Desertdawg

He was such a fun guy to be around, RIP Pat. :angelsad

Sad to hear this. :(

Pat and Susie always lit up the room whenever they entered and so gracious when they left.

He will be missed by many, but his smile and laughter will live on forever in the hearts of those who he touched.

SixAddict

IMG_0337.thumb.png.f6cbcd5e66df5c99b358030c004f4909.png

Very sorry to hear this. RIP brother. :angelsad Seems we were just bsing at the show….

Sorry to hear this. Thanks for letting us know. So sad…

image.thumb.png.f938a10e05fcf1febbb02d673b28c3dd.pngI had the pleasure of truly calling Pat my friend! Calling him to find out how his wife Sue was doing, how he was doing. Listening to him talk about his days working on the Tonight Show, his encounters with Carlos Santana, Prince how he met Sue priceless! Turns out we both grew up (Different era’s) in the same areas in California, literally blocks away! When he told me he was planning to go to a Corvette Car show in Ca. I said let’s go! We had a blast! Pat will always hold a special place in my heart. Oh… when I was thinking about getting a C6 he said wait, let’s exchange cars for the weekend so you get an idea of what you’re getting into. Who does that? Miss you big time Pat!

• Upvote 1

CrimsonNCream

I didn’t have the pleasure of knowing him but I am sure we would have been great friends! RIP Pat!