Ace picnic

Badfast & Slow

Usually, Dawg reserves the Pavilion there and the picnic (if we have one) is usually in late Feb or early March before it gets too warm. Dawg and his family used to make all the food but it has become too much work and the lunch has turned into a bring your own lunch. Please just keep an eye on the Events section for details.

I’m swamped this year, work - retiring this spring, selling and buying RV’s, cleaning emptying and selling the Dawg house…

I’m not even going to try to add this to our plans.

But, if youse guys want to plan anything, I’ll reserve the park…

Yep, going snowbirding 
A vagabond traversing the asphalt ribbons crisscrossing this country at 10 mph under the speed limit, in a fiberglass cocoon of propane gas and black tank vapors, wearing flip flops and a Hawaiian shirt with one hand on the wheel and the other draped over my babe while planning my next Walmart parking lot stop for a cold beer and a bag of pork rinds 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

Yep, going snowbirding 
A vagabond traversing the asphalt ribbons crisscrossing this country at 10 mph under the speed limit, in a fiberglass cocoon of propane gas and black tank vapors, wearing flip flops and a Hawaiian shirt with one hand on the wheel and the other draped over my babe while planning my next Walmart parking lot stop for a cold beer and a bag of pork rinds 

OMG! Just read Dawgs post in Hank Hill’s voice!IMG_2770.thumb.jpeg.51158931abdfb6f975fbc5136866daf4.jpeg

Congrats on the upcoming retirement Dawg!!

Why have the expense of the RV when you can probably non-rev around the countryside via the rails...

The RR’s haven’t given out rides to employees for over 30 years now. 
They will split the cost of steel toe boots. But that’s as far as their generosity goes these days.