NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

A Visit with Rat Fink

Chameleon

Some of you probably remember Ed "Big Daddy" Roth, the custom rides he created, and his iconic character Rat Fink.

What you may not know is that there is a Rat Fink Museum hosted by his widow on the property behind his final home in Manti, Utah.

They have an annual "Rat Fink Reunion" every June, the 2024 will be the 22nd annual of this event.

Anyway, I was up there recently on a road trip and stopped at the museum.  Enjoyed visiting with his widow and one of his kids.

The museum is awesome; full of original art, parts of cars, and all kinds of memorabilia.  I'll go back again because I know I didn't see everything.

There is also a Rat Fink Store, if you are interested in taking a bit of Rat Fink home with you.

I have posted a few pics in the ACE Gallery. . .

• Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing. I too didn’t know about the museum, but I do remember Bid Daddy Roth and RF. I used to get his stickers and plaster them on my lunch box and books…..:lol I still pick up one of his RF t shirts every year at the Goodguys car show, vendor there sells them. :thumbs 

• Upvote 1

Ran across him years ago, 84-85 maybe, in Daytona during Bike Week, details are a bit fuzzy... :)