Stereo Shop for 1992 Corvette for Stereo, Alarm, Door Locks

Long Island Jo

Long Island Jo

Anyone have any recommendations in the East Valley (I'm in NE Mesa) for a good stereo shop that can install a stereo, alarm, and electric door locks (existing)?

I have not had anything installed by these guys, but they were extremely helpful with a recent radio install I had done for my truck and then had an issue that the installer had no clue what to do. Anyway, they helped me free of charge even though I asked if they wanted any money for the help. They fixed my radio issue and works like It's supposed to work now. Here is the shop in Gilbert, hope this helps, give em a call. https://www.ucaudio.com/

Here is the radio I had installed, nice unit. JVC KW-Z1000W, 10.1"

• Thanks 1

What sucks is I was over to this shop earlier today asking about something else for the truck and didn't think about it until I was half way home to ask if they can do what you want to do. Sorry about that.

• Like 1

A longtime ACE member used to be the owner of UCAudio. When I had an issue with my passenger door speaker, he told me to go there. They fixed my door speaker, free of charge. That's where I'd take your car.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I took my 02 to Cardinal on 43rd and olive to get an alarm installed,  I have had several cars there for alarms and stereos they did great work

• Like 1

Long Island Jo

I ended up taking it to Sean at Unique Car Audio and they did an awesome job, I highly recommend them and will be returning to them should I need anything else!  Thank you all for your recommendations, I really appreciate it.

https://www.ucaudio.com/