NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

More work on the bucket.....

anmracing2

Well, finally got motivated enough to finish some of the interior on ol' imaginary..... Barrett Jackson got me motivated I guess....... :D Anywho, now the interior trim behind the doors are tight and won't rattle evertime Melissa starts it up. Next is gonna be some fiberglass work under the doors so the outer trim pieces don't make any noise too....

http://anmracing.phanfare.com/album/161751/254158

Andrew

:clap "Almost like a pro did it..." My ass, that looks great, and you didn't drain the bank account. :bang

Cahd needs help with the plastic weld stuff, his blow up doll from Castle Boutique has several "leaks"... :devil

Great job. :thumbs Use to do plastic welding on eight inch gas piping back in the Midwest when I was young and hungry for that buck. Sure looks nice, and I bet it sounds better also. So it is raining today what are ya doing to it now. :D

Thanks everyone. I've been meaning to do this for a long time. Even though it doesn't show when the seats are upright, it just seems to be that much more complete.

We'll have to see what we can do about the leaking doll at the next Corvette Saturday or Sunday..... :D

Andrew

Cahd needs help with the plastic weld stuff, his blow up doll from Castle Boutique has several "leaks"... :devil

Damn frightening that 1-Cahd has a doll and 2-that Dean knows it leaks.....TMI, boys, TMI! :smilelol:willy

M~

Damn frightening that 1-Cahd has a doll and 2-that Dean knows it leaks.....TMI, boys, TMI! :smilelol:willy

M~

At least if he keeps loosing weight it won't pop :lol:lol