NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FACEBOOK SUCKS!!!!!

Chameleon

Unbelievable....guess the "woke" people running that place don't know anything about cars or what a joke is. F*@##G millennials!!!

• Like 1

You know as bad as FB’s policy is….
Someone in the ACE group there, reported that comment to them for review   :eek  

7 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

You know as bad as FB’s policy is….
Someone in the ACE group there, reported that comment to them for review   :eek  

Unlikely.  Facebook isn't like this Forum which is run by humans.  

Most of the Facebook censorship happens through programming that automatically detects and removes  "violations."  

The ironic thing is that while none of us would have removed that post, all five admins have, at one time or another, dealt with asshats on Facebook that the FB censorship couldn't detect.

OMFG! Tell me you are just trying to just stir things up. If someone did, then they are truly a tree hungin', snowflake.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Most of the Facebook censorship happens through programming that automatically detects and removes  "violations."  

I didn’t think of that. Good to know. 

I wouldn't get too bent our of shape here.  Years back on FB I made a flippant remark about wanting to punch spring training traffic in the throat.  It was like 5 years ago.  Late last year I get a notice that I had violated community guidelines. 

They have bots that scan that look for certain words and terms, in my case it took that long.  Ultimately I received a message that someone had reviewed it and the post restored.

Easy boomers.......... :LolLol:

4 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

I wouldn't get too bent our of shape here.  Years back on FB I made a flippant remark about wanting to punch spring training traffic in the throat.  It was like 5 years ago.  Late last year I get a notice that I had violated community guidelines. 

They have bots that scan that look for certain words and terms, in my case it took that long.  Ultimately I received a message that someone had reviewed it and the post restored.

Easy boomers.......... :LolLol:

I am way past "boomer" more "curmudgeon" now.   :smilelol 

I even appealed the FB ruling and they still said it was going to remain removed. 

Suck it, Zuckerfucker. 

mister rogers middle finger GIF

1 hour ago, theChad said:

I even appealed the FB ruling and they still said it was going to remain removed. 

Suck it, Zuckerfucker. 

mister rogers middle finger GIF

I appealed it also!  Fuggers!  :cuss