Vette mechanic needed near Stanfield

ScottInMaricopa

ScottInMaricopa

My dad recently passed away and I have his small collection that needs to be tweaked a bit to get ready for sale (I will post the for sale ads in Jan or Feb)

I have a frame-up resto on a 56. All I need done is to have the factory dual quads installed and tuned. There are some crappy carbs on it now just to move the car but they're junkAF. I have the new carbs in box.

The 67 is a small block car and needs a basic look-over. The carb's gaskets are dry and they usually tighten up after running and getting gas wet. It also needs rear calipers. I "think" I have new rotors and disks but not calipers. I'd supply those =)

My dad was an OG Vette guy, his first was a 61, and he even had an L-72 rat motor Vette with a 5.38 as his daily driver (Scooter, ya never know when ya gotta run someone" was what I heard at 4 and 5). He's a purist.

SO, I'd like to find a qualified and quality wrench to do some freelance and make these very small fixes. He was the wrench, I'm the white collar kid. I'll need a quality wrench to come here and work a bit. I have lots of tools and a lift.

Thanks so much for reading.

D7366FFE-0ED6-4EDD-B195-3A1BAAB6E2B2.heic

Sorry to hear about your dad, RIP!

Maybe check with Vintage Iron in Scottsdale. They may be able to help. 
p.s. there is one mechanic out there that you should be wary of. PM sent. 

Be sure you do your homework and don’t get ripped off

• Upvote 1

ScottInMaricopa

Thank you for the nice words, I appreciate that.

I also thank you for the insight and Vintage Iron's name. I'll give them a call after the first.

Again, thank you very much this info.

scott

Let us know if the person I messaged you about contacts you. 
And please keep us updated as you proceed with your plans. We love a good adventure.