One owner 2008 A6 coupe for sale

HOXXOH

Selling the '08 now. I have only driven it less than 600 miles in the last 2 years, so it's time to let someone else enjoy it.

Option Codes are: 2LT, 89U, 845, 841, AG2, FE2, F55, MXO, AG2, MYC. 

See C6 2008 RPO codes at corvetteactioncenter.com to decipher.

Mileage is 161K on the body, 93K on engine, 76K on trans, 63K on wheel hubs, 60K on TC, 58K on mag shocks.

New in the last 600 hundred miles are: battery, rear tires, rotors, brake pads, steering fluid, coolant, & brake fluid changes.

All records from 2007 to present are available, including the original order paperwork.

More than 86K of the total miles were on road trips to 46 other States and Canada. It's been a really good daily driver and

comfortable touring road trip car. Some of the mods are: Vararam intake, LG headers w/X-pipe, Z06 bi-mode mufflers,

ported IM and TB, Z51 sway bars, trans cooler, full under-carpet insulation, hatch divider, dash pad, and a few minor mods.

Asking $22K for the car.

The car buyer has first option to buy the following items, but I'll post up here what is left after the car is sold.

Some of the OEM parts that were removed, spare parts, a custom trailer hitch, a Jeg's racing seat with a quick-change

custom mount, a rebuildable A6 trans and TC, an HP Tuners OBDII interface with 6 remaining credits, a Toshiba notebook

computer loaded with HP Tuner software that includes current and past tunes and scans, straight pipes w4" tips, a pair of

C4 A-mold 17x9.5 wheels (with older Hoosier DRs), and a pair of '06 GTO spare wheels (with older M&H skinnies)

C64sale 001.JPG

C64sale 009.JPG

C64sale 013.JPG

C64sale 016.JPG

C64sale 017.JPG

Would you like me to share this ad with our members on Facebook?

I can post up a link to the Forum, with instructions to PM you via the Forum if they are interested. . .

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2022 at 5:54 PM, HOXXOH said:

Selling the '08 now. I have only driven it less than 600 miles in the last 2 years, so it's time to let someone else enjoy it.

Option Codes are: 2LT, 89U, 845, 841, AG2, FE2, F55, MXO, AG2, MYC. 

See C6 2008 RPO codes at corvetteactioncenter.com to decipher.

Mileage is 161K on the body, 93K on engine, 76K on trans, 63K on wheel hubs, 60K on TC, 58K on mag shocks.

New in the last 600 hundred miles are: battery, rear tires, rotors, brake pads, steering fluid, coolant, & brake fluid changes.

All records from 2007 to present are available, including the original order paperwork.

More than 86K of the total miles were on road trips to 46 other States and Canada. It's been a really good daily driver and

comfortable touring road trip car. Some of the mods are: Vararam intake, LG headers w/X-pipe, Z06 bi-mode mufflers,

ported IM and TB, Z51 sway bars, trans cooler, full under-carpet insulation, hatch divider, dash pad, and a few minor mods.

Asking $22K for the car.

The car buyer has first option to buy the following items, but I'll post up here what is left after the car is sold.

Some of the OEM parts that were removed, spare parts, a custom trailer hitch, a Jeg's racing seat with a quick-change

custom mount, a rebuildable A6 trans and TC, an HP Tuners OBDII interface with 6 remaining credits, a Toshiba notebook

computer loaded with HP Tuner software that includes current and past tunes and scans, straight pipes w4" tips, a pair of

C4 A-mold 17x9.5 wheels (with older Hoosier DRs), and a pair of '06 GTO spare wheels (with older M&H skinnies)

C64sale 001.JPG

C64sale 009.JPG

C64sale 013.JPG

C64sale 016.JPG

C64sale 017.JPG

Price drop to $19,900

• 2 months later...