Ceramic paint coating recommendations?

1jester

My friend bought a new Maserati and is looking for a ceramic coating to protect his paint. Any recommendations in the valley?

Check out Hyer Quality Detail in Tempe, most likely my first stop once my new vette comes in. I have heard lots of good things from friends although I have not used them. 

Yeah, right!   22%  and our cost share of health care is bumped up also. 
We still have to ratify the contract before we get anything. 

Add in taxes and inflation and I think I’ll be making less than before.  :LolLol:

6 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

Yeah, right!   22%  and our cost share of health care is bumped up also. 
We still have to ratify the contract before we get anything. 

Add in taxes and inflation and I think I’ll be making less than before.  :LolLol:

I remember getting a (rare) raise when I was working - bumped me into the next tax bracket and my take-home paycheck went DOWN. :cuss

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 7:43 AM, Chameleon said:

I remember getting a (rare) raise when I was working - bumped me into the next tax bracket and my take-home paycheck went DOWN. :cuss

Years ago, I gave an employee a raise and he quit, because it would have put him over the limit for Fed/AZ family assistance. I told him I'd take it back and he said that wouldn't work, because he now knew he deserved it and I'd be cheating him. I told him that I'd pay him cash for the raise. He said he still had to quit, because paying him under the table was illegal and he couldn't work for someone who cheated the system. So I told him goodbye. A week or so later I got a notice that he applied for unemployment. I didn't bother to contest it. I don't remember how, but I found out later he was working for someone who was paying him the same amount I had given him for a raise. :banghead