New Shelby for me

y2krtaf

Moved the Hellcat down the road,and bought a new Shelby!

Its a Shelby F150 Super Snake sport.

‘’Wasn’t really looking for anything,but it happens lol it’s Antimatter blue,and number 61 of 300 done.

They start life as loaded F150 XLT 4x4’s,and then are heavily modified from there.Can’t wait to get the 1400 mile break in done.

A few pictures

78BBE1C3-E3FA-4B52-969C-AB35F9C91291.jpeg

D67EB252-69F5-4C88-A70B-3DB8402E8BC5.jpeg

65CCD18D-FCB2-4CB2-9186-766C1266BD0B.jpeg

07F19A52-12F2-4397-BF5C-DE7724740686.jpeg

DE5F8BF4-CB97-4F72-82D0-8D0274203EAB.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Desertdawg

And I always thought ferds side window was dorky. 

Something tells me tehCommish is going to soil his panties when he sees this.  :popcorn:

BTW. Sweet ride. :thumbs  

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Desertdawg said:

Something tells me tehCommish is going to soil his panties when he sees this.  :popcorn:

:agree    :smilelol  :smilelol  :smilelol

Gary, that is awesome!  Bring that thing out to an ACE event so we can all slobber over it!

. . . I know, I know, this is a Corvette forum, and that's a ford, but DUDE, horsepower!  :woohoo:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aenigma said:

That side window is way cool!! 

beautiful truck! 

1 hour ago, Desertdawg said:

54 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

:agree    :smilelol  :smilelol  :smilelol

Gary, that is awesome!  Bring that thing out to an ACE event so we can all slobber over it!

. . . I know, I know, this is a Corvette forum, and that's a ford, but DUDE, horsepower!  :woohoo:

11 minutes ago, old yeller said:

Yeah, that's a pretty COOL truck!:party

Thanks all,digging it for sure!!

Very cool Gary, way better than that Fargo truck…..:lol

Guess I’ll see you in this at the next Goodman Taylor Show in Ahwatukee.:thumbs 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, SixAddict said:

Very cool Gary, way better than that Fargo truck…..:lol

Guess I’ll see you in this at the next Goodman Taylor Show in Ahwatukee.:thumbs 

Quite possibly,not sure when the next one is,but love the mix of vehicles that show up there 👍

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2022 at 10:19 AM, Desertdawg said:

O face.......

But will it rape a Z?

• Haha 1

Really hoping the 21’s get unlocked soon!

I want to run full flex tune,and doa away with the speed limiter….

So far,I think only Livernois is doing trans tuning,but no one has unlocked engine tuning yet.

‘Unless you’ve heard different from Palm beach or?

joe@cpr.com

I talk to Rob at Palm beach regularly and they are about there with tuning. I wouldn't trust livernois to tune my lawnmower. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, joe@cpr.com said:

I talk to Rob at Palm beach regularly and they are about there with tuning. I wouldn't trust livernois to tune my lawnmower. 

Oh man,I hear ya!

Hope to hear something soon form you guys on that front for sure from Rob and Palm Beach.

Sweet, love the wheels and stance.  Don't tell us you're gonna put a lift kit on it! 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JohnU said:

Sweet, love the wheels and stance.  Don't tell us you're gonna put a lift kit on it! 

Thank you,and even though it is a 4x4,it’s been lowered 3-5 already.Definitely not going taller!

Even offering that beast in 4x4 option is a little silly; like that's monster is ever going off road.  Think of the weight savings in 4x2 configuration

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, TheCMSH said:

Even offering that beast in 4x4 option is a little silly; like that's monster is ever going off road.  Think of the weight savings in 4x2 configuration

Well,being an all aluminum body,it’s not any heavier than my Hellcat was.

Its 4 wheel drive for the launches,it’s a monster out of the hole! The 4 wheel automatically kicks out at 61 or 62 mph, very clever and efficient.

• Like 1

Holy hell dude!!!! I'll be right over for a ride. I'm going to look for a 4x4 out here. I'm going to be moving into the hills in the next couple months. That's a super impressive truck man. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Grape Ape said:

Holy hell dude!!!! I'll be right over for a ride. I'm going to look for a 4x4 out here. I'm going to be moving into the hills in the next couple months. That's a super impressive truck man. 

Thanks buddy!!

Swing on by!

On 6/23/2022 at 8:38 AM, y2krtaf said:

Well,being an all aluminum body,it’s not any heavier than my Hellcat was.

Its 4 wheel drive for the launches,it’s a monster out of the hole! The 4 wheel automatically kicks out at 61 or 62 mph, very clever and efficient.

Oh man, that's sweet. The launch on my Powerboost is just redonkulous and the hybrid operation is seamless.  Ferd has this truck stuff figured out

• Like 1