Dealership

Norcalace

Any recommendations for a good dealership that’s competent with Corvettes in the Phoenix area? Needing A8 triple flush for my early build ‘19 Stingray. 

You are going to hear a lot of horror stories when you ask this question.

Arrowhead Cadillac seems to be consistent on their work.

I have used Autonation in Gilbert and have had good luck.

I use Arrowhead Cadillac as they have done major repair work on mine and after almost 2yrs, still not having any issues with the work they did.  Talk to Todd Coffer in the service dept, he's a good guy.

• Upvote 1

The only dealer I know for a fact, that has successfully done a triple flush, is Midway on Bell near I-17.

If a dealer hasn't done it yet, don't be their first.

Has to be dealer? Danny @ Legends Luxury in Scottsdale is a GM Tech and they do a fair amount on work w/ Corvettes.  I have gone there several times for basic fluid changes and whatnot, satisfied with the attention and work and doesn't seem to suck money out of you once the work starts (like a dealer would).  I go to Legends for basic maintenance.

NOTE:  As for whether or not Legends is priced well- I believe it depends on the operation.  He quoted me basically dealer price for the upcoming clutch on my Z06, and I would've done it with the knowledge he's NOT going to pull a gotcha and hit me for more money after the work starts.  

- but Cordes blew his pricing out of the water, so it's a no-brainer.  Cordes it is. 

Good luck 

1 hour ago, Z06 on I10 said:

Has to be dealer?

If the car is exhibiting certain behavior, this remedy should be covered by GM.  Also, my memory could be faulty, but when researching this exact same A8 issue last year, I seem to remember there is some specific equipment needed to do the "complete triple flush" process correctly, so all the old fluid is completely removed.  Maybe that's just GM hype to direct folks to the dealer.  Not sure of impact on any remaining warranty if this remedy is performed by anyone other than a dealer. . .

• Upvote 1