NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

roneva

Thanks, everyone! Every day is good and every birthday is great! We will celebrate this weekend as the work schedule precluded anything yesterday. 62 now - ready for early Social Security? 

3 hours ago, German said:

Thanks, everyone! Every day is good and every birthday is great! We will celebrate this weekend as the work schedule precluded anything yesterday. 62 now - ready for early Social Security? 

Get it while you still can...before this administration gives it all away to MORE deserving people.

On 4/7/2022 at 7:16 AM, German said:

I did the math and took mine at 62. No regrets...

Happy belated birthday. Glad you had a good day. Is 62 an early retirement? I didn't make it that far. I say go for it.

I was going to retire at 62, but saw how much they wouldn't want to give me at that age and just quit working at 62 and waited until 66 full retirement and pulled the trigger...No regrets at all. :thumbs

At this point, I'm planning for 64, but we'll see if anything changes that math in either direction. It's been a great birthday week so far with friends and family joining in the fun.