Welcome to RL Vetteman

1EvilC5

Welcome to Ray :howdy

Year of Corvette---2000

Color---Silver

Tell us more about your Vette and hope to see you at an up coming event.

Post a picture when you get a chance.

Phil.... :devil

Welcome From Glendale! :howdy Be sure and vote for RED. :devil

Cheater! :toetap

Welcome to the forum Ray and don't listen to him :howdy

Robert and Elizabeth

Howdy from Gilbert and welcome to ACE! :howdy

If you haven't figured it out yet, we like to have a lot of fun on our forums. Vote YELLOW! Much safer that way. That way you always stay neutral! :D

:cool Welcome aboard

Thanks for the welcome guys. And yes, I vote for Silver. Glad to find a forum dedicated to the local folks here in AZ, I may have seen all of you drive by at one time or another, and yes I WAVE. Sometimes I even wave when I am not driving my Vette, and I get a strange look every now and then. This is my first Vette, and it will not be my last- I am addicted and no--I am not going to rehab :yesnod I look forward to talkin and buying and trading parts with you guys. I will upload pics soon.

Ray

Thanks for the welcome guys. And yes, I vote for Silver. Glad to find a forum dedicated to the local folks here in AZ, I may have seen all of you drive by at one time or another, and yes I WAVE. Sometimes I even wave when I am not driving my Vette, and I get a strange look every now and then. This is my first Vette, and it will not be my last- I am addicted and no--I am not going to rehab :yesnod I look forward to talkin and buying and trading parts with you guys. I will upload pics soon.

Ray

:agree I wave at 'vettes from everything....motorcycles, family car,....even rental cars! :crazy:lol

:howdy Glad you found us Ray! Welcome to ACE from Peoria! :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome to ACE! Thats awesome you wave to all the Vettes. EVEN WHEN YOU AREN'T IN YOUR VETTE! lol.

I have caught myself a few times in the Nitro waving at other vettes. lol. They too look at me like Im insane. lol.

Welcome to the group again!