Paint & Body kit are complete

Guest waymirec

Guest waymirec

Car just got back from the painters and thought i'd share the pictures. The lighting in the pictures is not very good so in some of them the car appears black and in others a gray.. but the actual color is a metallic graphite

IMG_2920.JPG

IMG_2921.JPG

IMG_2922.JPG

IMG_2923.JPG

IMG_2924.JPG

IMG_2925.JPG

IMG_2926.JPG

Can't wait to see it with the 19/20 HRE 547R's on there.. and the 275/35/19 and 335/30/20 PS2's.

Very cool looking!!!

Glad it's not another black Corvette.

We have so many Black Vettes now some members get confused as to who the other person is.

We have so many Black Vettes now some members get confused as to who the other person is.

:huh::toetap:huh::toetap

That is the first line that made me laugh today.

:smilelol: :smilelol: :smilelol:

Guest waymirec

Yeah, decided to go with a different color. Black is awesome and nothing shines up as good but damn is it hard to keep it that way, especially in arizona. Figured i'd try my luck with something a little different.

So do the cops! At least that's what Glenn, Phil and I are counting on :D

Guest emanon1

Went over there today. Ran my fingers all over it. Paint looks good, in doors jams, hood looks awsome, Opend the gas door, it all looks great. Good job on the paint. Now if we can get that one armed upholstery guy a kick int he ass we will be good to go.

So do the cops! At least that's what Glenn, Phil and I are counting on :D

:rolf Exactly :rolf

Guest waymirec
Went over there today. Ran my fingers all over it. Paint looks good, in doors jams, hood looks awsome, Opend the gas door, it all looks great. Good job on the paint. Now if we can get that one armed upholstery guy a kick int he ass we will be good to go.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Good GOD! That is just HOT! SUNOFA!!!!

Can I ask where you got the paint job done and how much. Maybe you can PM the info to me if you aren't comfortable with saying out here in the open.

thanks. I am in dyre need of a new paintjob, but I would be keeping it black. What color was the car originally? God,,,,that car is beautiful and I LOVE the kit!

You have fantastic taste and an eye for style! Right on!

Guest waymirec
Good GOD! That is just HOT! SUNOFA!!!!

Can I ask where you got the paint job done and how much. Maybe you can PM the info to me if you aren't comfortable with saying out here in the open.

thanks. I am in dyre need of a new paintjob, but I would be keeping it black. What color was the car originally? God,,,,that car is beautiful and I LOVE the kit!

You have fantastic taste and an eye for style! Right on!

roostertail

VERY :cool:cool

I know what you mean about a black vette, it is a big PITA to keep clean. And I have to drive a block and a half on a dirt road to get home :crazy:

Also, thanks for listing the shop that did your work. I picked up the Carravaggio rear spoiler in the corvetteforum.com GP and will need someone to fit, paint and install it.

Good Luck

Nick

Thanks for the info on the shop Chris! Like Tanya, mine is badly in need of the dreaded front clip repaint. Too many ACE cruises trying to keep up with Glenn. That shop is just down the street from my work. Have a safe trip home bro! :flag:

Very busy in there. Hopefully it will be done by next month.

Can not wait to see (& hear) it in person. :crazy:

Phil... :devil

Glad it's not another black Corvette.

Guest XLR8TNC5

BTW, thank you Chris for the information you provided on the cost and the shop you are having do everything. Appreciate that.