Performance shops

Leon Ramirez

Hello I’m new to this forum but I wanted to ask if you guys know any good shops that could install headers and cam. I would like to know also if some shops are able to buy the cam and headers for me instead of buying it myself. And if they can tune it as well. Thanks for the responses

1 hour ago, old yeller said:

Sounds like you need to go to Cordes Performance Racing (CPR) in Tempe.

I’ll check them out, thank you for the recommendation 

:agree talk to Joe at CPR. I’m dropping my car off this Thursday for cam, headers, balancer the list goes on and on:lol they ordered everything I needed and wanted, with their professional input.

they can order all you need and want to do. Yes you will have to wait a little, they are very busy as you can imagine. Good luck with your choices.:thumbs 

3 minutes ago, SixAddict said:

:agree talk to Joe at CPR. I’m dropping my car off this Thursday for cam, headers, balancer the list goes on and on:lol they ordered everything I needed and wanted, with their professional input.

they can order all you need and want to do. Yes you will have to wait a little, they are very busy as you can imagine. Good luck with your choices.:thumbs 

Did you just order parts or did you choose a stage? 

7 minutes ago, Leon Ramirez said:

Did you just order parts or did you choose a stage? 

Joe recommended a cam based on his experience and what I was looking for. They order everything you want. 

On 1/16/2022 at 1:52 PM, SixAddict said:

Joe recommended a cam based on his experience and what I was looking for. They order everything you want. 

Ok what cam are you getting?

Just now, roneva said:

Ok what cam are you getting?

Hey Ron, I’m going with TSP Stage 1 cam.

You guys know any other good shops? Cordes performance racing said i had more miles than what they can work with. 

36 minutes ago, Leon Ramirez said:

You guys know any other good shops? Cordes performance racing said i had more miles than what they can work with. 

Try Classic Gold.