Repair shop

Ray55

Good morning   I have to get the gas leak looked into so I can decide if I am going to keep this car or go after the previous owner to take it back. 
Who has the best repair shop for the Corvette?  I live in the East Valley I need to get this diagnosed ASAP. Mine is a 2001 C5. Thanks for your help. 🙏

Thanks so much. I will touch base with him this morning. I only want somebody working on this car that is familiar with these cars. Thanks again

Thank you guys. I went over there and talked to Joe today. Very glad you guys recommended him. I’m going to have to have the gas tanks etc. smoke tested for leaks. The previous two owners had to know about this problem. That’s what really irritates the hell out of me. Thanks again I will keep you guys updated on what happens. Happy New Year to you guys.

👍🎄🎅🏻

Those Classic folks are good people.  Sometimes you need to be patient with them, they are super-busy and for good reason.  I'm sure you noticed how full of cars the place was, so they can get a bit backed up. Joe and Mike are both very hands-on so if you're trying to reach them on the phone the call-backs don't happen right away

The tank issue is known, its just getting replacement parts on a 20 year old car is the tricky thing; as I mentioned before they will likely have to get salvage parts and that can take some time. 

A lot of owners with the tank issue just short fill their tanks and live with the problem.  That is the difference between someone who is just an owner versus someone who is a true enthusiast.  An enthusiast keeps their sh*t tight and right

I'm not trying to spend your money, but since the car will be there for a bit and up on the lift, if there's any other services the car needs, might be an opportune time to have it worked on

Thanks for your help & info. I appreciate it. 👍. It’s surprising that no one makes aftermarket tanks with the demand & problems they have. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & FAMILY. 
🎄🎅🏻