NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

She's Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigfoot

Well after driving from one side of the valley to the next to find parts, I finally got her all back together.

LS6 valley cover :bang

LS6 intake manifold :bang

New coolant line and block offs :bang

oh and of course the oil pressure switch (oil pressure back to normal) :bang:thumbs

I did get a big sqeal coming from under the hood...but took the A/C belt off and noise all gone. Guess I have some work to do there (pulley I hope, please not the compressor).

So your going to start a new thread, brag about the upgrades..... And then leave out the first impressions !!! :devil

So your going to start a new thread, brag about the upgrades..... And then leave out the first impressions !!! :devil

:agree How does it drive?? Is it going to get out of the 15's?? :toetap

It's hard to tell if it runs much better (I think she is). I can't feel it in the seat of the pants per se, but she does seem to rev quicker.

I'm gonna wait til I run a few bottles of Techron through her to make any final judgements. The intake wells down into the valves are still all black and mucky. Hopefully the Techron will get some/most of that crap cleaned out, plus I think a tune will help wake it up (will be getting in touch with Nic after tax return is filed :yesnod ).

I think she'd be below 15 now, but not sure how much. Guess we'll find out at the next track day.