Photos of Phillip's Watkins Glen Gray C7 Z06

94transamgt

94transamgt

I was fortunate enough to get an opportunity to photograph Phillip's C7 Z06. This is really cool as I have done photos of his previous two Corvettes, his C4 ZR1 and his Lingenfelter C7. As with Phillips other Corvettes this one is not stock, but I'll leave it up to him to disclose performance mods and HP numbers. I have ton of photos but will only post a few, hope everyone enjoys them.

IMG_6413-2.jpg

IMG_6429-2.jpg

IMG_6506-2.jpg

C7Z06DR.jpg

C7Z06front.75.jpg

C7Z06front.jpg

C7Z06FRONTFOG.jpg

C7Z06TAIL.75.jpg

C7Z06UPPER.jpg

94transamgt

I also had an additional shot that I really didn't like the framing, but thought it would make for a cool phone wallpaper, so after some work in Photoshop I made this. I really think I need to go out and get a similar shot of my car, I think it looks cool. 

Screenshot_20210509-143555_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Great work Logan. (As usual :thumbs). 

I will be in touch soon.....

Pretty cool shots of an awesome car. Always love seeing your photos. I still have that special smoke for when we get together again too.

Thanks for all the awesome work Logan! Pics are Great as usual, exceeded expectations again, 17 ZO6, 3 pedal, Mods are simple, AFE CAI, Mamo Throttle body, DSX Flex Fuel sensor, Cordes Nic D tune, on 91, 587 RWHP, 598 Torque, E50, 632 RWHP, 634 Torque

94transamgt
21 hours ago, SixAddict said:

Great work Logan. (As usual :thumbs). 

I will be in touch soon.....

Thanks, Can't wait to see your car with the additions.

17 hours ago, mrhusker said:

Pretty cool shots of an awesome car. Always love seeing your photos. I still have that special smoke for when we get together again too.

Thanks Mark, are we going to do the next photos of the new sway bars and coilovers?

26 minutes ago, 1991 ZR1 said:

Thanks for all the awesome work Logan! Pics are Great as usual, exceeded expectations again, 17 ZO6, 3 pedal, Mods are simple, AFE CAI, Mamo Throttle body, DSX Flex Fuel sensor, Cordes Nic D tune, on 91, 587 RWHP, 598 Torque, E50, 632 RWHP, 634 Torque

Thanks Phillip, I like the 3 pedal comment. Those "simple" mods are very effective!

Thanks everyone for the comments

• 2 weeks later...