2004 Corvette Silver Targa Top Used once -Like New

TST

2004 C5 Corvette silver targa top. Should fit years 1999-2004. Selling for my neighbor who is not very tech savvy with online forums. Top was used once then covered and stored in climate controlled room. Condition is excellent. $400 OBO

VetteTop1.jpg

VetteTop2.jpg

VetteTop4.jpg

VetteTop3.jpg

I was typing same time as you.......freaky.

That looks pewter, not silver.  Open the glove box door and there should be a factory label with the RPO code

See if you can get a picture in more direct light.  Maybe its the angle the picture was taken

This is his 2004 Vette. Unfortunately it was totaled which is why he's selling the top. For 2004, it's either Machine Silver Metallic or Medium Spiral Grey Metallic. He seems to think it's Machine Silver Metallic.

Rays Vette.jpg

That looks very MSG.  Not trying to flick you in the nads, just trying to help.  It looks very pristine

MSG is a bit rare-ish, might take you awhile to find a buyer.  Did you post it up on the big board?  https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/

I'd say MSG as well ...here is a pic of Machine Silver Metallic.

unnamed.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

OP hasn't been on the forum for over a year, I wouldn't hold your breath for an answer.  Maybe try to PM direct and perhaps they'll get an email notification

• Upvote 1