Happy Birthday to Da CMSH!

P51tj

On 1/23/2021 at 7:42 AM, Chameleon said:

OMG, that looks like a chicken-fried pork chop!  If that's what it is, WHERE did you get it around here?????? 

Good hearty German-fare, jagerschnitzel.  You can find this and other German/Hungarian wonders at:

Edelweiss Biergarten

2625 E Bell Rd (just east of Cave Creek Rd)

All the old time bar hoppers will remember (or maybe not) this location, as it used to be the Wagon Yard Restaurant and Saloon for a million or so years.  Hell, Eddie44 probably used to bust drunk $hitkickers fighting and staggering out of this place back in his day as a beat cop.   Its basically the same building, but the food and beer is WAYYYY different and better

• Like 1

I remember the Wagon Yard, since I've moved away from that part of town I didn't know it had become a German restaurant.  Hopefully they have sauerbraten also! :eat: Thanks for the info!  

10 hours ago, Chameleon said:

I remember the Wagon Yard, since I've moved away from that part of town I didn't know it had become a German restaurant.  Hopefully they have sauerbraten also! :eat: Thanks for the info!  

Yup, they do!  I haven't tried but I'm sure its spot on.  Looks like they're working on website upgrades so no pictures but I know its on the menu

• Thanks 1