NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Damn I Love This C6

Eddie44

Wife and I decide to get a pizza before going out for New Years. My Wife called and ordered it so I went to pick it up. I park out front, go in and get the pizza. As I leave I see a late 30's mom (6 or 7on the 1-10 scale) and her teenage daughter looking at the new C6. As I approach we go through the usual "is it yours?", "beautiful car" and all that.

As I get in mom says "I get wet just looking at Vettes", "I want one so bad". All I could say was "yeah, it's my baby". I closed the door and drove off. It was as I was driving away that I thought about taking a pic cause someone is going to call BS w/o pics.

I thought it was amazing when I got a biznoobie flash in the C5 but I think this one topped it.

As I get in mom says "I get wet just looking at Vettes".

At least you admitted it was the vette that cooked her goose, and not the driver... :bang

What is a biznoobie flash?

Steve

On I-10 in bumper to bumper traffic one day about 3 yrs ago a young lady pulled up her shirt and showed me what the plastic surgeon had sold her. She yelled "I love your car". :D

Wife and I decide to get a pizza before going out for New Years. My Wife called and ordered it so I went to pick it up. I park out front, go in and get the pizza. As I leave I see a late 30's mom (6 or 7on the 1-10 scale) and her teenage daughter looking at the new C6. As I approach we go through the usual "is it yours?", "beautiful car" and all that.

As I get in mom says "I get wet just looking at Vettes", "I want one so bad". All I could say was "yeah, it's my baby". I closed the door and drove off. It was as I was driving away that I thought about taking a pic cause someone is going to call BS w/o pics.

I thought it was amazing when I got a biznoobie flash in the C5 but I think this one topped it.

I am calling :bs .....must take a pix when this happen! For me after a few drinks and a 6 or 7 can become a 10 real fast :smilelol .

Eddie do you need a wingman when you drive that chic magnet around :D .

Guest UVETTYA

I believe it. :yesnod

I used to date a rather well endowed girl that loved to flash truckers.

I'd pass 'em and she'd flash 'em.

Worked out good for me... it turned her on. :thumbs

Steve